what do you think will sell more copies, SSBB , Halo 3, or call of duty 4?

what do you think will sell more copies?

• Super Smash Bros Brawl

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Call of Duty 4

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Halo 3

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
I did fifteen minutes after I said I was but I have it reserved. Ive been waiting for that game since I saw the teaser trailer.

Guys, don't be too sure, Halo2 sold around 8 million copies, SSBM 6 million, with the Wii aiming at a bigger public and actually starting to beat the X-box in sales, SSBB might just make it. Now coming with online abilities, it might actually grow to become one of the biggest online communities of all time.

But, well, yes, Halo 3 is Halo 3, although all the great things I hear about it start with "HD", which to me seriously isn't a reason to buy a game, I mean, c'mon, how many people have HD? :S

CoD is, well, lol, just, lol, no offence.

Heavenly Spoon :F said:
Guys, don't be too sure, Halo2 sold around 8 million copies, SSBM 6 million, with the Wii aiming at a bigger public and actually starting to beat the X-box in sales, SSBB might just make it. Now coming with online abilities, it might actually grow to become one of the biggest online communities of all time.

But, well, yes, Halo 3 is Halo 3, although all the great things I hear about it start with "HD", which to me seriously isn't a reason to buy a game, I mean, c'mon, how many people have HD? :S

CoD is, well, lol, just, lol, no offence.

Since Pokebeach is international I have know clue what country you come from but in a Average Middle Class household about 50% have HD TV's now.

Heavenly Spoon :F said:
Now coming with online abilities, it might actually grow to become one of the biggest online communities of all time.

Yes if you don't have Live Halo is huge and I think its the game played most online.

sasukefan said:

???

Back