What food do you most like / dislike

i like rice and pizza alot also buffalo wings(all weekend long and nationals i ate these for like every meal there was a tgi fridays right across the street from the hilton where we stayed and they had the best wings, we were there at like midnight celebrating 3 of our friends making day 2)
dislike tomatos and cold cheese.

likes: pasta, steak, waffles, pretzels, and anything with lots of protein.
dislikes: mustard, honey, eggplant, veal (who would eat a baby cow, that's terrible).

Echo loves: Ramen, Noodles, Chocolate, Apples, Chicken, Rice, Cheeseburgers, Bagels, Fish and Brett Stew.

Echo dislikes: Pie, Vegetables, Stew, Chinese, Chewy Meat, Pumpkin, Fries, American Turkey, and burnt food.

Echosong also likes Chocolate Milk and Soda. I think I could live off Pasta and Chocolate Milk. Not very healthy though. Another thing, I dislike American Milk. >.>

Mhhm, good food. I'm starting to get hungry by reading these posts. xD

@Echosong's Post: I love Chocolate Milk and Soda/Pop as well. They are probably the two drinks I like the most, with the exception of Water and Lemonade. ^_^
WP

Bippa201 said:
I love: Pasta, Tuna, Roast Beef, Salad, any soup, fries, hamburgers

I dislike: Cheese, Milk, Tacos, Burritos

lol, you like what I like. Salads and soups are my favorites, I guess I'm a veggie lover but it's just my taste. I also love Deli Sandwiches, like ones prepared at Subway because I love toppings. =P

- Luigi

<3's:
Sushi, Spring Rolls, Specialty Rolls, I forgot the name of Fish/Vegetable filled rice balls. Any Japanese Food. Everything I like comes from Japan. Quizno's :) Mei<- Asian Noodles, Miso Soup, Dumplings

HATES:
Raw Onions, McDonald's Burgers (And all other fast-food company), Certain Pasta (Italian ones), Brussels Sprouts.
I hate almost everything that is not Japanese.

Like: Schwarma (its isralie, btu basically a type of lamb cut into small peices, tradtionally served in pita bread or laffa bread)

Dislike: Oranges. Make me feel sick :(

Hmm, yeah. I don't care that much for Fast Food either. I mean, when I go on vacation, often times I stop at McDonalds and get an Egg McMuffin which I do like. But aside from that, everything just seems a bit greasy and unhealthy lol... xP
WP

I love: Onions(cooked), pasta, brussel sprouts, most fruit, and pretty much anything with Ranch on it.

I hate: Pretty much all fast food.
(I love Wendy's and Taco Bell though...)

:/
No wonder I only weigh 98.

Like: Pizza, Pasta, Hamburgers, hotdogs, fries, seafood.

Dislike: Mushrooms, zucchini(unless its fried)

DiamondMaster said:
I love: Onions(cooked), pasta, brussel sprouts, most fruit, and pretty much anything with Ranch on it.

Psshh. I am 13 and weigh 78 :|

Lol. I like Wendys and Taco Bell Occasionally, but other than that I hate Fast food too.

@MewJadester: I have. :eek: They seem good but I'm not that much of a wrap fan, so when I go to McDonalds, I seem to always get the burger. I should probably try one next time. xD
WP

ElectroManiac said:
DiamondMaster said:

Psshh. I am 13 and weigh 78 :|

Lol. I like Wendys and Taco Bell Occasionally, but other than that I hate Fast food too.

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? xD

I'm 13 (going to be 14 on the 31st) and you can see my bones.
You must be really small then. :|
or you just don't eat. :D

I'm also 5'1"... So I am tiny, which comes in handy when playing basebal =)
I eat all Japanese, and if it's American it's Soy and Organic.

Back