WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE CARDS IN TRIUMPHANT!?

green_monkey

Monkey Pokémon Maniac
The following CARDS should have been in our release with Triumphant.

Lost Remover
Lost World
Research Documents
Tangela + Tangrowth
Relicanth
Pachirisu
Mime Jr. + Mr.Mime
Seviper
Zangoose
Riolu + Lucario
Snorlax
...and possibly more

But all the cards say X/102 + the secret rare Alph Lithograph; so there would be no room for them, also, WPM said we had the entire set now.

SO WHERE ARE THESE CARDS?!

CONCLUSION!

WE ARE GETTING A FILLER SET BETWEEN NOW AND B&W!
But we're only missing about 14 cards....where are the other cards coming from!? OR is B&W SO SMALL that these 14 cards have to included to fill the set up?!

DISCUSS!

Dude we're probably not getting them. Ever. It's not the first time cards released in Japan didn't show up here.

I'm guessing they'll be in our next set. The set will probably be a small filler anyway since they can't release 5th gen cards two months before the games.

Meaty, we can't have a set of only 14 cards.. and there aren't any cards that they could add for us, unless we are getting english exclusive cards...

Thats VERY unlikely, but I would love an English exclusive set. They made Japanese exclusive sets, but then again, they can.

Lost World and Lost Remover should never get an English release because they're terrible for the game.

konter_j8902 said:
Meaty, we can't have a set of only 14 cards.. and there aren't any cards that they could add for us, unless we are getting english exclusive cards...
I'm going for having English exclusive cards, since PK had that, and it was the filler set between DF and DP.

There are a number of Movie promo cards, mainly SP pokemon "M". This includes a pikachu lv x and a stadium that heals "M" pokemon. The promo set also had new design energy. A filler set could have these cards
024269_P_PIKACHUUMMUBI.jpg

It is very good that Lost World is not coming out here. It will be a big mistake and will ruin the play like SPs. They won World, and propably most of the tournments. It would be much more fun if every person has a deck of his own, not like half of the players are using SPs. After rotation, if that stadium was in the set, everybody will just go for lostgar.

i think these cards were cut to maintain the value of the set as well as the metagame.
if those lost-world genre cards were in the set, then the cost of this set would have sky rocketed. not to mention the instant change of the metagame.
if these cards are never-released, then so be it. a bad move on PUSA's side as they will get alot of complaints from collectors and players alike.
if they are re-leased, itll be a good change of pace from the SP movement. also it allows for SP players to continue using their decks for another 2-3 months

I'm betting on a filler that contains these cards + english exclusives. English exclusives would be good for the metagame, didn't someone won worlds with a absol ex?

What I'm thinking is that Lost World will get its own book like Promocroak did. Either that or a Blister Pack. If they release Lost World as a promo though, they will also need to release the Lucario to give it a counter in some way.

AHH! This is making me angry! Why would they release the Lost World themed set and not the MAIN cards of the set! It's a game changer for the better not the worse! I think we'll see a nice balance like we've been seeing now. A LOT of people play SP, but most people understand that the game would be stale if everyone played SP. That's why so many people, including myself, have vowed never to play an SP meta-deck. So the same would happen with Lost World decks. A lot of people would get in the craze but only a few will stick with it. I personally think Machamp Prime is a bigger threat to the meta-game than the Lost World combo...

I think that maybe the cards should appear in a set with re-released cards plus the cards that were left out. We haven't seen a reprint set in forever and it's not like other card games haven't seen their share of reprint sets with left out cards. The Naruto CCG is a culprit of such acts (I was an avid Naruto CCG player) and Pokemon doing the same wouldn't surprise me. I highly doubt that we will get B&W two months before the game is released, so a reprint set or a US exclusive set would be ideal (Naruto is also guilty of US exclusive cards).

Well I would be laughing my butt off it they released them with Cladol from GE and the entrie Gardevoir line from SW. It would a clash of meta wreckers.

If that happens I will happy seeing as I always loved Plox before I even knew what the word metagame was.

Peoples, we did get an english excluive set (but Japan also wanted it)~it was Ex: Power Keepers.

Back