WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE CARDS IN TRIUMPHANT!?

Its was released in english first then about 5 sets later the japanese got it, so for a short while it was exclusive

Your very welcome, on a personal note i do hope the remaining cards do get released, alot of people seem upset with the loss of lost world among other cards

I am fine with the cards, in theroy. I am neither for or against lost world, because while it does make for other decks and a better matagame; I just don't like the way it can be so easly used.

Lost remover, IMO is fine. Not many decks use to many nonbasic energy [other than recover] and most that do are SP decks. So if it comes out I will be playing it with the stage 2 Garchomp from SV.

As far as the exlusive set, I hope it will happen. It would be nice to have an edge in the game over the Jappense.

AW-MAN! I have not clue what's going on. I just hope PUSA makes some good decisions and give NA the cards we're missing. How? I don't care. When? NOW!

Either its gonna be in a pop or we are having a filler with the other cards we have been left out on before.

Yeah, Power Keepers isn't english exclusive. Why? Because Asians will do anything to get what they want.

Does anyone have any more information on th sp movie cards?

A change in the meta game would be nice. But not a change like everyone switching from sp to lost world.

I don't think PUSA is releasing the special movie cards anytime soon, unless it's REALLY soon and they're just promo non-usable cards, because the LV.X stuff is getting cycled out and they're focusing on Prime and LEGENDS.

Why would that be bad? It would be the same situation we're in now, where like 60% of people use SP decks, and the other 40% use other decks. Now it would be 60% LW and 40% Other. I personally would like the change since I DESPISE SP decks with a passion!

But just think about it. If you had Curse-Gengar out KO-ing a Stage 2 LV.X-ed Pokemon (not sure about Dusknoir LV.X) you could switch back to Gengar Prime sending 4 Pokemon cards to the Lost Zone with the effect of the "Lost World" Stadium card. That's the basic stage, stage 1, stage 2, and the LV.X. You would only be two cards away from winning! And if you combo it with Mr.Mime and Gengar Prime's attack then you could easily send two more cards to the Lost World from your oppoenent's hand. That's game win from 0-6 in two attacks, TWO! That's why everyone is into Lost World decks. BUT, since we don't have the essential stadium, Gengar Prime along with the other Lost World based cards will not be used at all. I'm thinking a huge storm of Machamp Primes will be seen.

ALSO, you can counter Lost World easier than SP, since all you have to do is remove the Stadium card before the meet the requirements. So, much more fair opponent than SP decks.

Sorry but your logic is terribly flawed. First of all the metagame would NOT be 60% LW and 40% Other, it will be 80% LW and 20% Other as proven by Japan's metagame prior to Lost World being cut from international release.

Secondly, what on earth makes you think LW is easy to counter, because no one with a mind puts down Lost World before he meets the requirement of 6 Pokemon in the Lost Zone. To think this is a fairer opponent is extremely ignorant and naive, and I'm not sure how you could suggest a deck can win in two turns without drawing a prize is fairer than SP. The logic is so flawed I'm not sure to laugh or cry.

If you have ever play tested against a REAL Lostgar deck you would know this. As a player who doesn't use SP I don't see what's the issue you have with SP; it's an incredibly consistent deck that might possibly be phased out next year. Learn to cope deal with it, just as every non-SP winner has.

Back