What have you had to trade for a Mewtwo Ex?

rileysill32

Aspiring Trainer
Tonight at league, I pulled, what would you know... POOP out of my packs.
The guy in line to get his packs after me, pulled a Mewtwo EX.
I thought to myself, "I gots to have!"

So I whip out the trade binder and throw down 2 Zekrom Ex, 2 Reshiram Ex, 2 Kyurem Ex, 1 Regigigas Ex and 1 Full art B&W Reshiram along with a misc stack of like 25 trainers (level balls, heavy balls, cilan etc etc the crappy extra stuff).

So yeah, I paid an arm and a leg pretty much. But it's a good thing I have 5 arms and 6 legs still attached :p

Basically I wanna know what have you guys had to pay for a Mewtwo EX?

I bought both of mine, a regular for 50 and an FA for 60. I made my money back on both of them in the end, but I've seen some crazy stuff traded for Mewtwo's. Someone who doesn't know the values of things traded away I think it was a Tropical Beach and 2 Zek EX FA for a Full Art Mewtwo.

$60 for a FA one. Turned it around for bulk specifically:

My:
FA Mewtwo EX
Shaymin EX
2x N FA
4x Junk arm

His:
2.5K bulk (RH C/UC, RH Rares, and holos)

So yeah, I made a good profit! ^^

With one guy, I traded a Zekrom-EX (Non-promo, non-fa) for his regular Mewtwo-EX. I offered to trade him more (he was an adult, by the way) but he insisted that I took it for the Zekrom. I then ran across the prices of each card with him, and he didn't really care. That's the only really worth mentioning way that I got a Mewtwo-EX.

Nigel said:
With one guy, I traded a Zekrom-EX (Non-promo, non-fa) for his regular Mewtwo-EX. I offered to trade him more (he was an adult, by the way) but he insisted that I took it for the Zekrom. I then ran across the prices of each card with him, and he didn't really care. That's the only really worth mentioning way that I got a Mewtwo-EX.

Oh wow, and I thought a guy getting a mewtwo EX for $40 was good.

Sadly I have yet to obtain a Mewtwo EX other than the big promo (traded that for a Shiny Entei from the Call of Legends set), but I have seen some poor decisions made by almost everyone I've seen who has gotten a Mewtwo EX. Even seen a guy trade his for 3 booster packs. (Amusingly he got a Mewtwo EX FA out of one, so it was a decision that was worth it in the end )

Well what happened to me is i got a full art mewtwo a kid pulled from a pack, when he opened every one wanted to trade for it, but he didn't want any thing they had...how ever for some reason the kid wanted alot of my stuff, and none of it was really expincive. but what i traded for this mewtwo-EX fullart was
like 10 of each basic energy, the dark type pawnird, & bisharp, a full art victini...i asked if he wanted more, and he did not...sooo the trade went through and i got a full art Mewtwo-EX 8D

I traded away my 3rd mewtwo EX for:

2x Zekrom EX FA
2x N FA
1x Reshiram EX FA
1x Cobalion FA

I've gotten three Mewtwo EX's...none of which I traded for.

I pulled a regular Mewtwo EX out a pack, a lucky break that will probably never happen agian.:rolleyes:

I got my first FA Mewtwo for $200 dollars...Oh, I should mention it came with a full art Reshiram EX a full art Shaymin EX, a regular Kyurem EX, Regigas EX, Zekrom EX, and Shaymin EX, as well as Shiny Emboar and Shiny Hydregion.

My last FA Mewtwo was $75 dollars.

In a way I think this card very overpriced. I say this not as a player (I rarely play) but as a collector who merely needed a set and and a display card.

I pulled 'em both from my booster box. ;)

The FA one sold for $65 and the regular one sold for $60. That was when the set was first released though, so I'm sure those prices are little higher than now.

I was at locals and people were talking about Pokemon TCG and how expensive Mewtwos are and all. Went to a close K-Mart, buy the last tin can, and pulled a Mewtwo, alongside Terrakion from the NV set and a few more stuff. A week later, decided to go to a store that is close to my house and bought 3 random packs, pulled another Mewtwo and a FA Shaymin.

:eek:

I got one cheap, $33 :D. Found it on eBay as an auction, 2h, 4min remaining, put in $33 and won it :D

Back