What have you had to trade for a Mewtwo Ex?

$4.05
I found it in a pack, full art and everything. Bought it one day working at walmart celebrating my new discount card with a Next Destinies pack. I might sell it, though I don't know considering without a good ebay account you have to wait 21 days after they pay to get any money.

$61 for normal and $76 for FA

I waited a long time to get my Mewtwo so it was cheap when I got it xP

Seems like most have had to buy their's. As much as I love this card game, I don't think I could convince myself to spend even $50 for a Mewtwon EX. But anyway...

2x Magnezone Prime
1x Zekrom Full Art
1x Virizion Full Art
1x Reshiram Full Art
3x Pokemon Collector

For a regular Mewtwo EX.

I've traded for 2 Mewtwos since it came out.

One trade was to a vendor for 225 PTCGO codes and 10 bucks for a FA mewtwo,

...and the other trade was a near complete quad Terrakion deck for a FA mewtwo. It consisted of 3 catcher, 4 terrakion, 4 juniper, 4 oak, heavy balls, 4 junk arms and basically the rest of the staple trainers.

4.25$

Happened yesterday actually. I bought the first pack I had seen in 8 years, since I stopped collecting them as a little kid, and after sifting through the pack and finding nothing but junk, the last card was, in all it's glory, FA Mewtwo EX.

I was freaking out for the next hour :p

Blah said:
I was freaking out for the next hour :p

I know that freaking out man. I was at work and I got mine during a lunch break. The rest of my shift consisted of me worrying about something happening to it even though it was locked in my locker and in a pack.

It cost me $10 NZD for both of mine

I got both in packs (Full art and non FA) about 3 weeks apart
Both times I only got one pack, because I had spare money left after league.

Considering selling the full art just to get some money :D

I really needed a Mewtwo so.....Me and iis traded A LOT of primes, legends, etc. Totally worth it. None of the primes were good, other than Donphan.

OMG, you guys make Mewtwo EX look like a really common card. I have yet to pick one up, because I'm what you call a "cheap" player, never spending more than $20 on a purchase at a time. Heck, I'm not in control of my own money, and it sucks! However, I have calculated the price of a Mewtwo Ex right now, and estimate it being somewhere around $100-$120 for a regular, around 10%-20% more for a FA version, or a boatload of cards.

Also, post #500, yeah!

I pulled all three of mine. I've been extremely lucky out of packs lately, I've only bought around 45 Next Destinies packs. I've won all of the other ND packs I've opened. I bought a box and pulled two Mewtwos, then I pulled another out of a Zekrom tin. Now I just need to sell one.

Got one in my box (regular). And traded 2 celebi's, the top half of a RDL, and $53 for a Mewtwo and a zekrom EX. (both regular)

Troll and Toad took me for practically everything i had, taking about 120 dollars worth of cards for a 70 dollar mewtwo. They even took both my Celebi Primes and sold them at three times what they paid me for them. (at CA states.)

But that's business.... or is it?

Pulled one in my pre-release packs, then a second in a blister I got after, then traded a shiny chandelure I pulled in my zekrom tin for a third.

Dialga 625 said:
Pulled one in my pre-release packs, then a second in a blister I got after, then traded a shiny chandelure I pulled in my zekrom tin for a third.

sounds extremely lucky lol

I only have one, an FA that I pulled in one of the EX tins I bought. Waiting until the price goes down before I buy/trade for another.

Back