Pokemon What If Pokemon Were Real?

I can now imagine an army of Budews XD....

If pokemons were real it could be good ad advertising foods too. Imagine a Thyplosion advertising Hot Pockets XD.

Im not trying to be a downer but if pokemon were real, the world would be in total chaos. Since 85% of the planet is fulled with ignorant and disrespectful people, they would abuse the technology that comes with pokemon and abuse pokemon powers. Unless 85% of the world was fulled with people like you and I, (respectful ones) It would be a dream come true if pokemon were real.

True. Now that you mention it, many pokemons can contribute to make nuclear bombs and anthrax XD.....Don't forget you will be lazier too.

On the bright side, if pokemons were real, you get to skip school at 10 haha....

Why? Everyone would have theirs too.

I would expect that the education system would still stand... but only occassionally. I mean, it's not like they're going to let us go out in the wilderness as a moron.

Another thing, going out into the world at 10!!! What stupid parent would let their child do that? Atleast go when you have enough money and when you have atleast graduated high school.

If Pokemon were real...

M-4 + P90 + Glock + A couple of boxes of ammo + Tent + AusCam + Jungle + A couple of Grenades = Muahaha.

o.....m........g..!!!!!

thatd be the coolest thing EVER!!!!

id Get 2 Ralts to get Gardevoir and Gallade and Charmander to train into Charizard and train a Seel into Dewgong!!!!!

Waterpsy98 said:
o.....m........g..!!!!!

thatd be the coolest thing EVER!!!!

id Get 2 Ralts to get Gardevoir and Gallade and Charmander to train into Charizard and train a Seel into Dewgong!!!!!

What's cool? The whole slaughtering the species thing? Or the fact you actually get you physically punish your ignorant pet. =].

Lieutenant Houndoom said:
Krucifier said:
If Pokemon were real...

M-4 + P90 + Glock + A couple of boxes of ammo + Tent + AusCam + Jungle + A couple of Grenades = Muahaha.

Do you need Pokémon to do that? :/

Dude. I could slaughter entire area's. =D.

Krucifier said:
Lieutenant Houndoom said:
Krucifier said:
If Pokemon were real...

Do you need Pokémon to do that? :/

Dude. I could slaughter entire area's. =D.

My question still stands; do you really need Pokémon to be able to do that? You can do it already, assuming you have the accessibility.

me and my friends ask that same question all the time. it would be wicked. but the worald would be in total anarchey. because any one can beat any one

Back