What is/are the sets that you have the most card out of?

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Mine are neo discovery only missing 3 cards and deoxys only 17 or 18 missing.:)

Hidden Legends... I have 100 cards for those.. not counting my two decks full of them... I really wnt those Castforms...

Wow that is nearly the whole set.:)

I used to have a complete jungle set, But now I just collect mew and some other cards.
I guess I have hp almost complete, I bought a boosterbox and I already have the 3 ex and pika*

Legend Maker coz I bought a box of it and buy some boosters again...
though that only got 1 * and couple of Ex...

Legend Maker, i've bought like 75+ of those packs. i can't get any freakin' *'s though! it's like really weird, ah well just get more packs i guess.

Arcanine out.

Deoxys, i just got a special box from a tournament (don't ask me where, i 4got the place) which had 1 of each card from the set, excluding the ex's and *'s.

Holly smokes you have the entire set except for EX's. Man you got lucky.:)

Sweet that is cool. Keep on winning your tournaments.:)

Base Set - complete (my charizard, raichu and ninetales holos are in poor condition though)
Jungle - complete (nearly twice infact, just need another jolteon and vaporeon)
Fossil - All but Gengar (holo version)
Sandstorm - All but Armaldo, Solrock, Aerodactyl ex, Kabutops ex and Raichu ex. (I had a Raichu ex but it went missing mysteriously...)
Sandstorm Reverse Holofoils - All but Armaldo, Cradily, Dusclops, Jolteon, Lunatone, Sableye, Solrock, Espeon, Umbreon, Azurill, Spearow, Rare Candy, Wally's training and Multi Energy.

I've got most of Team Rocket, Gym Heroes, Gym Challenge, Expedition, Ruby/Sapphire, Dragon, Team Magma vs Aqua and Team Rocket returns.

Lately I've been going for the complete legend maker set, and have 76 of the 92 card set (plus box topper) so far. I only have 21 of the reverse holofoils from this set though.

I've probably got 1500 unique cards all-up. I've always been more concerned with collecting than playing though.

All I am missing from those first 3 sets are the rares and I have half of the sandstorm set.:) EDIT I have 2,734 pokemon cards and 1,744 are pokemon.:)

That would be Legend Maker. Not only did I buy a box but I've bought over 30 extra packs of it... I have so may of those Wailmers it's not even funny. I'm only missing like 5 or 6 cards in the entire set. The Regi *'s, Aerodactyl, and that that BLASTED MEW EX!!!!! >< *rips hair out*

Now that I got that out of my system, I have almost all of Jungle and Base plus all but 5 WotC Black Star Promos. And I have quite a few cards from Delta Species but no EX's or *'s.

RE:  What is/are the sets that you have the most card out of?

masterryanx said:
and that that BLASTED MEW EX!!!!! >< *rips hair out*
mew ex, I have 4 :p
... and , WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT MEW *tries to calms down*

totally offtopic :p: where did you get that picture in your signature?

Woah, woah calm down. Deep breath. I like Mew just as much as you do. I've got tons of Mew stuff, I'm just saying that I want it badly (and the HP Mew ex), I'm not dissing Mew. ^ ^;;

What the Delibird??

RE:  What is/are the sets that you have the most card out of?

masterryanx said:
Woah, woah calm down. Deep breath. I like Mew just as much as you do. I've got tons of Mew stuff, I'm just saying that I want it badly (and the HP Mew ex), I'm not dissing Mew. ^ ^;;

What the Delibird??
oops, sorry I meant avatar
and, like mew as much as I do?, as me... look at my signature, there's a site all about mew created by me
click here for my collection
and sorry, I didn't really meant to scream, I just tried to protect mew :p

i have base set complete jungle complete, fossil all exept for hypno holo and all team rocket
and in modified i have most of the cards from unseen forces and soon maybe holon phantoms too :)

Back