What is everybody's main source of cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually buy my cards from Olympic Cards and Comics, Dougans, and if I'm desperate for older stuff eBay.

I'm only going to start collecting new cards when BW comes out, so for me it's all been eBay/random online shops that sell Classic-Neo era boxes. Looks like I'll start buying at Wal*Mart and Target now!

Hey, another local Chicagoan! *waves*

When I first got back into the game, I went on a buying binge at Target. I'll still shop at there and Meijer for some specialty stuff (like the recent Evolutions boxes and the other promo box), but I do most of my card buying online, now, either as single cards or booster boxes. I'm going to be going to my first prerelease for B&W this April, so that will be a new card-getting experience for me.

My main source is discounted collector's tins, gift boxes and boosters with the occassional theme deck if it's a good price.
eBay is a good place to get cards, especially from the sellers who sell random rares. They're a good price. Just make sure you're buying from a trusted source. :)

Argos is FANTASTIC for reduced collector tins. we're talking £9.99 for 4 boosters and the promo card instead of the £15 RRP!

Leaving open for more discussion - omahanime

I get my cards from a few places. I normally go to Pre-Realeses whenever I can. I try to get packs of cards whenever I can, normally from Target and a local hobby shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back