What is the best console game??

What is the best console game??

• Total voters
For the meantime, I expect the WII to dominate the first half of the console wars. But as time gradually gravitates towards more powerful machines needing the graphics and intense gameplay, the Playstation 3 will be the ultimate gaming console...

P.S-I voted for the PS3 :p

I know, I love those games, but don't you think it's weak on 3D? I love the XBox360 as well...Halo rules! But I vote PS2, because that's were the sequels of the ever so classic PS1 games were made, such as Tekken Tag Team Tournament, 4, and 5 and all those other metal gear solid stuff, and Final Fantasy(If it's Final, why don't they stop making it?).

I voted the Nintendo DS because it has taken over the handheld system sales. It has sold almost double than the PSP. I would have voted for the Wii, but not many great games are out yet, so I went with the DS.

Nintendo DS. It brings great experiences with the great ways to play and has great games:D. Next comes Wii. Just like the DS it has great ways to play and great games. PS2 comes up next because it has a wide selection of games. PSP, XBox, and XBox 360 I dislike for 1 specific reason. They have a small selection of games. XBox and XBox 360 only have Sports and FPS games and PSP doesn't have many games period. PS3 is just to over priced.

solaries10 said:
I know, I love those games, but don't you think it's weak on 3D? I love the XBox360 as well...Halo rules! But I vote PS2, because that's were the sequels of the ever so classic PS1 games were made, such as Tekken Tag Team Tournament, 4, and 5 and all those other metal gear solid stuff, and Final Fantasy(If it's Final, why don't they stop making it?).

From what I heard, the first Final Fantasy was made when Squaresoft was facing bankruptcy. Ironically it actually made the fantasy go on for quite a while now.

PS2 had great game but the system itself is weak. I sure hope very good PS2 emulators will be made in the future because I'm not sure I will be able to buy a PS3 (or PS4 when/if it gets there) to keep on playing all those great games like Armored Core 3, Onimusha and Capcom Vs. SNK 2 when I want to.

I had 2 PS2 that stopped trying to read discs and a third one that isn't doing so well anymore. It was pretty much the same with psx so I expect the same hassle with PS3. It makes it even harder to pay 600$ for it.

Mmm... either the wii or the PS2. The wii because it just went along and broke the mold, and the PS2 for sheer global domination.

I would of voted for ps3 because it's looks really cool and it has a blue sting ray dvd built inside of it. But in a way it's not that greta because it's still new and don't have many good games ofr it yet. But I vote for ps2 because there are alot of games for it

Back