What is the most unfair trade you have made/seen?

My Shining Tyranitar in French damaged for a Snorlax FRLG AH. The real problem was that i promised to never trade the card.

I traded blaziken (rs) (which i had 5 of) for Rgirock * (lm). Beat that!

i trade 5-10 energy cards and i got rayquaza d water and rayquaza d electric..aaa...and a gengar.

One of the reasons I do not participate in leagues anymore is because of the trading situation at the local league. The local players take the game WAY too seriously and usually refuse to trade thier precious cards unless you are offering them 2 (insert name) ex for one (insert name) ex. It's getting absurd. Many times these older kids will rip off the younger, less experienced kids.
It fills me with righteous anger, it does.

i gave a dark dragonite foil from deck and a coke for a rayquaza* to a guy who 5 mins later payed me another coke.

So is Bannette :/

I saw one just the other day. A pack of M:TG (Planar Chaos) for a Rayquaza-ex d. Desperate...

Arcanine out.

I give 2x EX (Can't remember) and 1x * (Can't remember) for Flygon ex d and Holon's Castform... Bit I get ripped, so I didn't get nothing!!!

The word censors are there for a reason; please do not evade them. ~DRK176

that boy was lucky..i made one too..well i gave a mew ex for a flareon ex and a rayquaza ex..

Back