what is the top 4 pokemon that work with best with blissey?

1. Delcatty
2. Electivire
3. Arcanine
4. Solrock/Lunatone GE

Lucario and Banette are good with Blissey, but they don't exactly 'work' with it. Blissey is extremely good on its own too.

BenJak said:
1. Delcatty
2. Electivire
3. Arcanine
4. Solrock/Lunatone GE

Lucario and Banette are good with Blissey, but they don't exactly 'work' with it. Blissey is extremely good on its own too.

arcanine never combos with blissey
and why solrocka nd lunatone?

we never said bannete , we siad weavile get a clue!

and lucario works wonders with blissey

umbreondude said:
arcanine never combos with blissey

Read the card. Play Arcanine onto the Bench, switch it with a Blissey with 4 Fire Energy on it and hit for 120 (as opposed to 60/70 with Blissey). It's quite an obvious combo, I am surprised you are not aware of it.

and why solrocka nd lunatone?
Lunatone discards Energy, Solrock retrieves Energy from the discard to accelerate Blissey. Another obvious combo.

we never said bannete , we siad weavile get a clue!

Get a clue yourself, I wasn't referring to you or anyone else in my post. I'm not sure if you are being paranoid or egotistical.

and lucario works wonders with blissey

I said that Lucario was GOOD with Blissey but that it didn't WORK with Blissey (they have no real synergy).

Looks like you need to wise up a bit, doesn't it?

I would go for:

1. Togekiss, gets the energy, gets you there fast. If you play it with a 1-0-1 swampert, you've set yourself up for a fast Ko if you use water enegy.

2. Got to be electivire, Blissivire was a huge part of the meta-game a few omnths ago, the only trouble was electivire was too slow.

3. Lucario takes this spot, Blissicario os a fine deck, strong and surprisingly holds its own against the metagame.

4. Fianlly weavile, and whatever you do, DON'T PLAY IT WITH DARKRAI LVX, IT IS SLOW, AND NOT WORTH IT FOR 10 DAMAGE. Just using the sp dark is good, and it is quite fun playing aorund with pluspower to use it too. This combo works better without Darkrai lvX, but still isn't amazing.

Blissey/Delcatty is the best combo by far.
Darkrai and Weavile w/Blissey is miserable, I've seen it played many times already and its incredibly inconsistant and moderately slow, it will never win any major events
Arcanine is a good card w/Blissey as well, but I really dont see it ever being competitive

Poli said:
Darkrai and Weavile w/Blissey is miserable, I've seen it played many times already and its incredibly inconsistant and moderately slow, it will never win any major events
Arcanine is a good card w/Blissey as well, but I really dont see it ever being competitive

wow thats harsh to say about dbw it plays way better than delcatty and blissey plus the reason your seing it played so bad is becuase of people playing the wrong cards. i mean my dbw deck is doing great i even beat gallade the other day with it .and the reason that is becuase i play the fishing engine with it .

dustinmoe said:
Poli said:

wow thats harsh to say about dbw it plays way better than delcatty and blissey plus the reason your seing it played so bad is becuase of people playing the wrong cards. i mean my dbw deck is doing great i even beat gallade the other day with it .and the reason that is becuase i play the fishing engine with it .

Either you've never played Blissey/Delcatty, you had a horrible list, or you're not the type of player who can play Blissey/Delcatty, b/c there is absolutley no way that "DWB" runs better than a good Blissey/Delcatty... Blissey Delcatty won plenty of Battle Roads and City Championships, "DWB" will not ever win anything unless it wins in the Junior division.

And you beat Gallade with it?!?! *sarcasm* Congratulations
Just because you beat a GG with "DWB" doesnt make "DWB" any good, it just makes the person you were playing bad or unlucky.

I agree. DBW is just for show-offs who want attention for this horribly expensive yet useless deck. It's nearly unplayable is vulnerable to snipers in cessy.

Best combos for blissey
1. Delcatty
2. Arcanine+lunasol
3. Plain lunasol
4. Weavile
5. Lucario

Poli said:
dustinmoe said:
Poli said:

Either you've never played Blissey/Delcatty, you had a horrible list, or you're not the type of player who can play Blissey/Delcatty, b/c there is absolutley no way that "DWB" runs better than a good Blissey/Delcatty... Blissey Delcatty won plenty of Battle Roads and City Championships, "DWB" will not ever win anything unless it wins in the Junior division.

And you beat Gallade with it?!?! *sarcasm* Congratulations
Just because you beat a GG with "DWB" doesnt make "DWB" any good, it just makes the person you were playing bad or unlucky.

I agree somewhat, but I think you're taking the deck a LITTLE lightly. Darkrai LV X can win games with his attack alone. But yes, setting up everything in this deck will ALWAYS take longer than a Gallade (or even 2) to set up on any kind of good day for Gallade.

That's why DBW fails. The slow set-up. T2 decks and all decks that work fast would rip it apart. With the exception of banette. Plain Darkrai/waevile works well.

Another reason why DWB fails, is because the energy line would be so bad and inconsistant.
You want to play a lot of basic dark energies, but then you'd almost NEED to play Holon FFs, and fighting energies to get rid of Blissey horrible weakness.
On top of that, you'd want to play Boosts, and maybe even Scramble.
The energy simply doesnt work

My favorite is Blissivire. Its just a personal opinion. I don't really know what the best variation is since theres so many.

okay im not saying delcatty is bad but it just doesnt play well in my meta game like i tryed delcatty with blissey and so did alot of other players but it coudnt stand up to many other decks at the time so really theres no reason for it to be run plus dbw is hardly exspensive like have you herd of darkrai x promo duh plus my deck is cheap but super strong.

dustinmoe said:
okay im not saying delcatty is bad but it just doesnt play well in my meta game like i tryed delcatty with blissey and so did alot of other players but it coudnt stand up to many other decks at the time so really theres no reason for it to be run plus dbw is hardly exspensive like have you herd of darkrai x promo duh plus my deck is cheap but super strong.

cheap but bad
I never said it was expensive, if it was it would be the biggest waste of money ever.
The deck is bad, it could never be ran in a good metagame and do well, which is why it will not win any states, or regionals.

The deck is slow, inconsistant, and just plain old bad, any good player should be able to beat "DWB"

Back