what is the top 4 pokemon that work with best with blissey?

welllll duh the deck would get ripped to shreds at state but i think its fun to play at local leagues .plus it isnt even my main deck it was only made to play at leagues and not at any tournys.aand so your saying that any body that plays the deck is a bad player or what???\/

I was just trying to tell him that DWB is a bad deck, and is not by any means a good combo, and now you at least admitted that the deck is bad, saying that it would get ripped up at states.

My point is, is that he was asking which is the BEST COMBO with Blissey, and Darkrai/Weavile is not the BEST COMBO with Blissey.

Poli said:
I was just trying to tell him that DWB is a bad deck, and is not by any means a good combo, and now you at least admitted that the deck is bad, saying that it would get ripped up at states.

My point is, is that he was asking which is the BEST COMBO with Blissey, and Darkrai/Weavile is not the BEST COMBO with Blissey.

no it isnt but its still a good combo if you really think about it.and i never said the deck is bad im just saying it wont stand a chance at state cuz of gallade.plus i want to know have you ever at least tryed to play it and have you ever played agaisnt the deck at all.

dustinmoe said:
Poli said:

no it isnt but its still a good combo if you really think about it.and i never said the deck is bad im just saying it wont stand a chance at state cuz of gallade.plus i want to know have you ever at least tryed to play it and have you ever played agaisnt the deck at all.

hmm... Okay, I've really thought about it, and the deck still sucks

and yes, I've played against it many times, against a few different variations and lists, it still sucked. The deck is simply horrible. I've said it 1000 times now, it is insanely slow, and insanely inconsistant. Sure, once you finally get set up, you'll be dealing a good deal of damage, but then your blissey goes down and you're not in great shape, your opponent will be way ahead of you the whole game

Ok, we get it. DBW sucks. You don't have to say it so many times. Post a thread about it in article submissions if you want.

Just found out that the best combo for blissey would be blissey+lunasol+claydol+ball engine.

Poli said:
dustinmoe said:
Poli said:

and yes, I've played against it many times, against a few different variations and lists, it still sucked. The deck is simply horrible. I've said it 1000 times now, it is insanely slow, and insanely inconsistant. Sure, once you finally get set up, you'll be dealing a good deal of damage, but then your blissey goes down and you're not in great shape, your opponent will be way ahead of you the whole game

okay im not gonna sit here and keep going back in forth with this.dwb probably bad in your meta game but not so much mine also whoever you played must have been bad at making decks or was a little kid cuz no blissey sucks its just the person who makes it.

dustinmoe said:
Poli said:
dustinmoe said:
Poli said:

okay im not gonna sit here and keep going back in forth with this.dwb probably bad in your meta game but not so much mine also whoever you played must have been bad at making decks or was a little kid cuz no blissey sucks its just the person who makes it.

1. I'd like to know which metagame that you're in, unless you're playing in Alaska or somewhere I dont see how this "deck" could be any good
2. Yes, some Blissey decks do suck, especially this one, the "kid" i was playing isnt a bad player, he's won his share of City Championships, Battle Roads, and has made plenty of top cuts at big tournaments (i.e. States, Regionals), so dont say someone sucks unless you know them

1. i play in az

2. for the last time the deck is only for fun play theres no reason to try to compete in anything with it so just stop it right there.

Back