What is your favorite show in real life not anime?

what is your favorite show in real life?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
What is your favorite show in real life?

deal or no deal
millionaire
wheel of forutune
george lopez
alias
price is right
soap opera's
news
other/sports

That's cool. I have a coulpe of friends in canada who like that too.:)

Thats awesome american idol is an awesome show.:)

heh Spongebob, definitely my 2nd, and numero uno is Friends, a very funny good show that is just you know. . FUNNY!

Arcanine out.

I see some FoxNews everyday.
I listen to FoxNews Live and O'Reilly when I do homework. It makes me feel at ease and make my homework just a little more bearable.

EDIT: Hey! I'm the only guy who said news. What's up with you people?:):p

I like news too I like CNN and KOMO 4 the best.:)

Survivor is pretty weird because of all the weird stuff they eat on that show. It is just gross.:)

XD Not anymore.Now it's like endurance challenges and stuff.Fear Factor is the one where the eat Tarantulas and stuff...poor tarantulas.I love tarantulas,as I had one crawl up my arm.Ok back to topic.Well 2 seasons ago they had to eat a partially cooked duck egg with a duck inside...gruesome. :p

That is a weird show because no character is blue and hops around all the time. I know it sounds odd but that is the way I see it.:)

Those shows are not really that good because they are not worth watching except for raw and smackdown. They are ok and the animes are too but shows like the amazing race and survivor are far out weird. Sorry for the inconvienance but Those shows make me sick and I can only stand 1 episode a year. I hope I did not hurt your feelings and I know you like to watch them. They just make me sick when I see them on tv but the only show I realy liked that was reality was the mole. That was a good show.:)

Lost. (can't believe no one has said this show yet! Just.... wrestling... which is all fake, BTW. >.<) Did anyone catch the season finale last week? Totally ceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewl!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back