Votes: 19 54.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Fish

Votes: 15 42.9%

• Total voters

blazifan

Fookin prawns
So, I was thinking, and I wondered, "What makes the people on pokebeach smile?" I had no Idea. No one every laughs on pokebeach, or they laugh seldom.

So I ask you, What makes you laugh/chuckle/smile/rollover-in-laughter?

With me its my big brother, some games, explosions, and of course inappropriate humour.

I find myself rarely laughing anymore, and at most, it's just chuckling.... Even when I'm watching something very funny (like one of the Comedy Central Presents comedians), I could find it very funny internally, but I never seem to do more than just chuckle... I don't get why. xP

The only things that seem to make me burst out laughing are jokes my brothers make, because they tend to have some really good ones (about once every three months).

Xous said:
I find myself rarely laughing anymore, and at most, it's just chuckling.... Even when I'm watching something very funny (like one of the Comedy Central Presents comedians), I could find it very funny internally, but I never seem to do more than just chuckle... I don't get why. xP

Somtimes it happens the same to me. I believe that the artificial laugh makes it harder.

YOUR face. oj. I love a good youtube poop and a fail blog video:) That, and Sheldon from The Big bang theory.

Lots of stuff actually, tv-shows lately: House MD and My name is Earl.
A lot of jokes on the internet make me really LOL, preferably dry humour

What makes me laugh is when my friend turns on the TV and randomly starts mocking whatever is on. Or saying something random works to. Pie: 3.14 I'll never look at pie the same way again.

I like it when shows like South-Park or Family Guy parody current events. Also, the fact that Pluto walks on four legs, while Goofy walks on two yet they are both dogs. Oh, and the Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy.

i laugh at king of the hill and peoples stupid mistakes.
and around friends like normal people.
innuendos as well. you know the kind...

I voted fish. :p

I laugh at pretty random things, normally the more random the better. x3

Back