Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Arceus

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Other (MD-on)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cataha

:-)
Hi, guys! I might get a booster box for my birthday (or two if I'm lucky) and I was wondering what the best Platinum box is. I'm leaning on Rising Rivals if I get a box, and if I get two boxes I might get Supreme Victors. But I'm also very fond of the original set Platinum because of the good cards and I just like it because it was the first set I started collecting. Arceus is okay, it's nothing special, but I need 3-4 Charizards for my deck. So what should I get?

dont get rising rivals because if you dont get flygon x or luxray gl x your box will be worth like 45 bucks

I say rising rivals, next year almost every deck will run lux, because of how fast the SP engine is compared to everything else

You should get a Platinum box (It has all the SP staples, Energy Gain, Power Spray, PokeTurn, and Cyrus. It also has good SP Pokemon. Crobat G, Dialga G, Skuntank G, Honchkrow G, and Palkia G.) and Rising Rivals box because it has Luxray GL, Flygon, SP Radar, Nidoqueen, Aaron's Collection, and Infernape 4.

Mudkip said:
You should get a Platinum box (It has all the SP staples, Energy Gain, Power Spray, PokeTurn, and Cyrus. It also has good SP Pokemon. Crobat G, Dialga G, Skuntank G, Honchkrow G, and Palkia G.) and Rising Rivals box because it has Luxray GL, Flygon, SP Radar, Nidoqueen, Aaron's Collection, and Infernape 4.

Ok, thanks I Mudkip I will probably go with that. Another reason I like RR is because of the Pikachu reprints, and I collect Pikachu's.

If you were to get a Platinum set try Platinum, lots of good SP staples and slightly good rogue cards. However I would recommend Majestic Dawn, the Lv.X count might be low, but if you get one it will be good or at least cool looking. + it has Super Scoop Up, Call Energy, Warp Point and a lot of cool rare holos

Yeah, I like Majestic Dawn as well because of the eeveelutions and their Lv. X's. I'm considering that one for later. I just hate how it's rotating out next year.

Back