XY What Pokémon Do You Want in Your Team for X / Y? Post Your Current Team / Ideas Here!

What Pokemon Do You Want in Your Team for X / Y? Post Your Current Team / Ideas Here!

My current team is
A level 88 charizard, he has been my favorite pokemon since day one so I had to choose little charmander

A level 85 Xerneas, which knows thunderbolt and dazzling gleam so he or she is pretty much indestructible

A level 85 Greninja, I thought he was cool and adorable as froakie and he always goes first (he's the fastest in my party)

A level 83 Mewtwo, come on how could you not want this freakishly strong pokemon who is very easy to catch and he mega evelves

Potatoes

RE: What Pokemon Do You Want in Your Team for X / Y? Post Your Current Team / Ideas Here!

Just let it be known that I have made the perfect team for me out of only Kalos Pokemon. They are all Lv. 100. I have:

Kermit the Greninja
Randy the Hawlucha
EGCVS the Malamar
Flora the Florges
Coldstone the Aurorus
Hexcailber the Aegislash

The one I'm most proud of is Randy because he wrecks face on everything and he's taken Diantha out alone twice now. Because of him I now find myself chanting "Randy! Randy! Randy!".

RE: What Pokemon Do You Want in Your Team for X / Y? Post Your Current Team / Ideas Here!

That's a pretty good team
My team on y will be..
Gre ninja- Ice beam,surf,dark pulse,acrobatics/extra sensory
Charizard - flamethrower ,air slash,dragon pulse,fly
Lucario- close combat,aura sphere, bone rush,bullet punch
Tyrantrum-
Roserade- sludgebomb,petal dance,synthesis ,"status powder"
Slyveon/gar devoir

This is non legendary

Back