What Poke' would you like Ash ( and/or Co. ) to catch or have back?

Beowolf

Aspiring Trainer
well... thats my question. :D
I'd want Ash to have Lapras, Primeape and Pidgeot back. I cant think of any Pokemon that i would want Ash to catch right now ( O.O too many Pokemon out there ). I'll let you guys answer. But i'd want Misty to have a Milotic though, and Brock should have a Hippowdon :D

I want pidgeot to come back and charizard. I quite liked his butterfree too. But if Ash ever brought any back I would hope he would evolve some of his others.

I wish he gets back his Charizard and Primeape,They are his best pokemon...
and I wish he calls on some Legendary Pokemon for a change...

i hope brock gets a rhydon -> rhypherior. come back charizard, squirtle and bulbasaur!!:(

I also wish Misty ( if she were to come back ) catches a Lumineon and gets back Horsea and evolve it into Kingdra....Togetic should also come back to Misty but already as a Togekiss.:p
I dont really know the other main characters that joined Ash on his Hoenn and Sinnoh journeys so i really cant determine what pokemon fits them.

Charizard and Primeape, Charizard was my first favourite pokemon, and maybe his Pidgeot.:D

I think Ash should get Pidgeot, Lapras and Primeape back. I could see Ash with a Staraptor, too.

Um i wood really like to see Ash get Lapras back, and See Miisty Return. See Brock Catch a Nosepass and Evolve It, and then Misty's Horsea Evolves Into Kingdra, and she Catches a Lumineon as well :D

If Ash were to catch a legendary, it'd most probably be Ho-oh. Ash was a witness of the very rare Pokemon and i think Ash deserves a Ho-oh.

Ash should catch a pachi, plusle, minum, pichu and raichu just to show what kind of idiot he is :F

Nah, if ash would get his primape, charizard, pidgeot and butterfree back, evolve his Pikachu and get his tauros back from oak, he might actually have a decent team... (he could also evolve some of his starters, or get his muk, sceptile, kingler and so on back, instead of catching nooby starly's :S)

I would LOVE to see his Charizard come back for good because Pokemon was sweet when Charizard was around and I would like him to possess on of the legendary Pokemon sometime.:)

Wouldn't it be sweet it Ash owned a Mewtwo to add to his team?:)

Ash should get Charizard and Snorlax back and Lucario is something Ash should catch and I bet he will when he gets to Cancalve city unless he doesn't go to Iron island and meet Riley. Of course he did meet Cheryl so there's a chance. Anyway I'd like to see Dawn get a Misdreavus. Brock should get Rhyprior. Most of all Brock should get Metagross, Ash should get PorygonZ, and Dawn should get a Roserade.

Ash has had his Snorlax thoughout Battle Frontier and I hope he uses him in D/P episodes But I would like him to have the above Pokemon you guys have been listing.:)

Back