What Pokemon are stalking you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm being stalked by Magnezone, Dusknoir, and Empoleon LvX.

I have about 30 Magnezones from SF, because I got about 3 boxes in all. I kept getting about a Magnezone from every 5 packs or so.

Dusknoir SF #1, I always pull one every weekend when I buy a booster pack or 2, I have 2 left but if I gathered every single one right now, they would fill my mini binder.

Empoleon Lv.X, I just pulled my 7th one like back in October because I bought 1 booster pack.

Wow, 7 empoleons, i'm being stalked by dusknoir, pulled 2 lvl x, about 5 shadow command 4 spirit pulse, 2 dark palm.... stalkers!

Hey some of you guy's should put pic's up cause there would be TONS of the same card!! :) lol.

Well I'm being Stalked by Dusknoir, Gastly and Bibarel.
Out of only 6 SF
3 Dusknoir (2 in one booster)
3 Gastly
4 Bibarel's
It's annoying really, There are so many other cards I could pull and I pull those ones.

Oddly enough, I'm stalked by those Gliscor Lv. X's from LA. I have 3 out of probably 20 packs worth... but still no holo Gliscor. In fact, I have more of the Lv. X version than the uncommon. Oh well, I can trade them for some other cards (Rhyperior Lv. X hint hint) :p

I've gotten(out of my stormfronts):

3 Sceptiles

4 Torterras

4 Empoleons

3 abomasnow

3 Gyrados

4 salamances

4 Magnezones

and like 20 sableyes, 15 of those ugly Onix plus 20 voltorbs!

Only recently have I gotten a machamp(which I got after the LV. X) and a lumineon. What's up with all the Torterras? Where are the Raichus I deserve?

... It hasn't officially started, but Drapion SF are starting to close in on me... not that it's a bad thing, with Drapion Lv. X coming out next set.

Definitely Torterra SF, 6th one I got now.

Also, the Hemorrhoid Cream X-mas Tree (Regigigas), stalked me in the box I opened back when it was new. I got 2 of those bloody things in holo, not SH, both foil. Imagine what those could be, Dusknoir or Magnezone E, but no...

When I got my first Vileplume LA at the Prerelease, I thought: oh wow. Might as well play Bellawesome.
Then, after every tournament I've played Bellawesome in, I traditionally got a Vileplume in my prize pack. I have 6 now. <_<

Hemorrhoid Cream X-mas Tree (Regigigas)
That's a pretty brute way of putting it...

That's a pretty brute way of putting it...

As I have said to many people before, 500 gallons of Hemorrhoid Cream would be more useful than Regigigas SF. 2x C for 30? *coughrip-offcough*

Sure, let's be stupid play those other Regis those big honking retreat costs... (sarcasm)

Basically, Regigigas consist of the following: A X-mas tree, Red, Blue and Yellow ornament lights, put them together, then you know how people frost their X-mas trees with foam? Instead of frosting them with that, you coat it with an awesome layer of Hemorrhoid Cream.

I'm not being stalked by one card, but whenever I go to buy packs to get a certain card, I end up getting the certain card. That's how I got a Claydol and a Kingdra.

Rhyperior said:
Oddly enough, I'm stalked by those Gliscor Lv. X's from LA. I have 3 out of probably 20 packs worth... but still no holo Gliscor. In fact, I have more of the Lv. X version than the uncommon. Oh well, I can trade them for some other cards (Rhyperior Lv. X hint hint) :p

Same thing here. I have about three Gliscor Lv. X's and still no holo Gliscor. :/

But, I have 2 uncommon Gliscors...D:

I'm rather annoyed about the massive amounts of Luxury Ball and Conductive Quarry I have in my collection. Luxury Ball is nice (and I have a RH one too at least), but when you have 14 of them, you just feel like donating.

(Side-note: When are you going to state a different fact about yourself, BT?)

Zyflair said:
I'm rather annoyed about the massive amounts of Luxury Ball and Conductive Quarry I have in my collection. Luxury Ball is nice (and I have a RH one too at least), but when you have 14 of them, you just feel like donating.

(Side-note: When are you going to state a different fact about yourself, BT?)

Dialga md was stalking me for a while still have 3 of the piece of shit.

I have gotten way too many Balls from the various sets....mostly Luxury, Quick, and Dusk especially. I have plenty of Great Balls, though I could use a couple more. Thankfully, I have avoided Poke-Ball for the most part.

(Side note answer: Someone reads those? Well, I updated.)

Blue Thunder said:
I'm not being stalked by one card, but whenever I go to buy packs to get a certain card, I end up getting the certain card. That's how I got a Claydol and a Kingdra.
Then go buy a pack of SF and aim at Charizard.

I got 2 packs of SF today. Crud in both packs(seriously, I don't need abomasnow and empoleon!), but once again, I pull a bidoof in both packs. That's like, what, my 30th now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back