Finished What Pokemon are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pikachu1246:
You are a Zubat. You are apprently blind, since you can't see that my Fanfic is about Pokemon. You can't see, but you do have a good sense of hearing...

I am:
Alakazam
Lucario
Honchkrow

^ u are also a mewtwo:D

you are arcanine, u are loyal to people and respect those who respect u

@Abaxter
zubat

your apparently blind that you only use one or two pokemon as sides to the story.

Pokemon that I use:
Gardevoir
Gallade
Magmorter
Absol
Banette
Gorebyss
Breloom
Gyarados

Not to mention they live in the land of "metagame", are saved by "Prince Rotation '08", and Cessastion Crystal is in the story. How is that not Pokemon?

Anyway, I think I'll sotp with all this right now. You are entilted to your opinion.

#1Weavile: You are Pachirsiu. You are always running around, trying to fit in everywhere. You sometimes move to fast, and you can get caught up. You are a good active member, but if you slowed down, you would probably be a bit more respected.

I am:
Alakazam
Lucario
Honchkrow
Mewtwo
Arcanine

I will not add that last one, as I don't really agree with it.

lol- 2 mods are Purugly.

You are a Croconaw. You are a strong person, and want to help out. But sometimes you can over do it, and either you or someone else gets hurt. If you can learn to have patience, than you would be on your way to being a better member.

I am:
Alakazam
Lucario
Honchkrow
Arcanine
Mewtwo

You are a Milotic, a person who has a strong perseverance(Example: your clan) like how a Feebas evolves: You need to persevere maxing beauty stats of Feebas to evolve.

You are Medicham. You have strong perserverence and patience, along with lots of knowlage. You know when to speak, and what to say.

I am:
Alakazam
Lucario
Honchkrow x2
Arcanine
Mewtwo

You are Infernape. You swiftly buzz around the forums, never showing any signs of quitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back