Pokemon What Pokemon Career Would You Choose?

good idea!

i would be a fire gym leader and blaine would train me and give me his volcaneo to use for a gym! :D

This is definitely something to think about.
Maybe I'd attempt to open a Steel and Ghost themed gym, randomly accompanied by a Chansey. (Lol I'd be like Flint)

If that didn't work out I guess I could always help out a Pokemon Center. Give Chanseys a hand.

[ChanseyMaster]

I would be a Member of the Elite Four and be a Snorlax Shamen That means each of my Snorlax's have mastered a diffrent type of moves.

poke'freak said:
I would be a dragon gym leader and I would use chairzard, tyranitar, salamence, garchomp, dragonite, and kingdra.

Uh, lol, Charizard and Tyranitar arent dragon types. Anyways I would be just A pokemon trainer trying gto become the champ. My team would be this:

Charizard, Lucario, Aipom, Staraptor, Torterra, Pikachu.

My favorite team!

Bonsly said:
poke'freak said:
I would be a dragon gym leader and I would use chairzard, tyranitar, salamence, garchomp, dragonite, and kingdra.

Uh, lol, Charizard and Tyranitar arent dragon types. Anyways I would be just A pokemon trainer trying gto become the champ. My team would be this:

Charizard, Lucario, Aipom, Staraptor, Torterra, Pikachu.

My favorite team!

yes they aren't dragon types but they learn dragon attacks

I'd be a Gym Leader and have the Pokemon that are in my banner:

Pikachu, Torterra, Infernape, Empoleon, Driftblim and Lopunny

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
I'd be a Gym Leader and have the Pokemon that are in my banner:

Pikachu, Torterra, Infernape, Empoleon, Driftblim and Lopunny

But what type of gym would you be? Universal type?

I'd have to be the Sunyshore City Gym Leader

Being the eigth Leader I'd have strong pokemon - Blissey, Shuckle, Dragonite, Dusknoir, Milotic

Pokemon Career huh... THAT WOULD BE SO COOL...

I would be:
*A MAYOR OF THE DARKREALM CITY
(WHERE ALL DARK POKEMON ROAM.)

*A DARK POKEMON RESEARCHER
(Who discovers a new DARK pokemon and eventually get abducted.)

*A DARK POKEMON MASTER
(Who makes sneasel a starter with a cool new move (I still don't know what the move is.). )

*A DARK POKEMON BREEDER
(Who has a Dark pokemon farm thing. That eventually closes dueto lack of funds because people are not paying taxes.)

*A DARK POKEMON TRAINER
(Who has a touching story of having a sneasel as a first pokemon that becomes a weavile and then it evolves into something not yet known)

*HA! HA! HA! L.O.L.(LAUGH. OUT. LOUD.) <----that's what lol means...

Back