Pokemon What pokemon do you want to have a evolution or prevolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they should go back to the first 151 and evolve or make pre evolutions of, lapras, tauros, farfetch'd, pinsir, kangaskhan, maybe even ditto, would be quite interesting, these poor pokemon left behind whilst all their friends evolve =o

Guardian of Aura said:
I think that:

Onix pre-evolution. Name: Pebblix
Stantler pre-evolution. Name: Fawnub.
Kangaskhan pre-evolution. Name: Joeykhan or Kangby.
Farfetch'd pre-evolution. Name: Absr'd
Pinsir and Heracross share a pre-evolution. Higher attack into Pinser. Higher Defense into Heracross. Name: Buggli
Tauros and Miltank share a pre-evolution. Male into Tauros, female into Miltank. Name: Bayvine.
Tyrogue Special Attack and Sepcial Defense evolutions. Special Attack Name: Hitmonchi. Special Defense Name: Hitmonfense.
Manectric evolution. Name: Amprafang.
Machop female evolutionary line. Names: Machaste and Macheer (I can't think of good names.)
Jynx evolution. Name: Smexsa (I can't think of a good name)
Smeargle evolution. Name: Artizan
Scizor evolution. Name: Spikar.
Mr. Mime evolution. Name: Mime Sr.

I thought of the tauros and miltank sharing a pre-evo too. :) It seems like it could happen, because miltank is female only and tauros is male only. And there both cows.

What about an evo for stantler instead? It could become a moose and gain the ice type.

Well, Dunsparce should have had an evolution from the start, and I think Qwilfish needs an evolution since practically no one knows who it is.

Dunsparce is OK, but not good enough. A Dunsprace evo would be really nice.
Pachirisu was cheated, and we already have 3 electric rats. Let it evolve!
Banette was cheated terribly. Its fellow ghosts in Dusclops and Misdreavus both got evos, while Banette was left behind.

Shivanka said:
I like a Snorunt Pre-evolve! XD

Snorunt's already a baby, sort of.

I think I'll make a list of what I want:

Onix baby: Pebblix
Dunsparce evo: Dunmoth
Corsola evos: Corsoqueen and Corsoking
Doduo baby: Dodono
Chatot baby: Chattle
Chatot evo: Chating
Lapras baby: Lapra
Pinsir baby: Pincey
Absol evo: Absolord
Kangaskhan baby
Heracross baby
Qwilfish evo
Absol baby

All I can think of for now.

Chatot and Pachirisu NEED evolutions. A mini-Darkrai (like how Phione is a mini-Manaphy) would be hilarious if they tried to make it cute.

Spirit Of Mew said:
I think articuno, zapdos, and moltrese should get a pre evo like manaphy.

ur right spirit of mew.
I want to see all lengendary evolve.
It looks cool.
But it's awesome!

I think a steel Eevee evolution would be pretty cool.Other than steel a flying Eevee evo could be possible but not likely.Also they need more fossil Pokemon.But back to evolutions.....there seriously needs to be a Tropius pre evolution.Also a Spiritomb evo,1 or 2 Chatot evos and maybe a Banette evo.

I'd have to say maybe a pre-evo of Stantler, or an evo of
it... Like some sick and twisted moose or something. XD

Qwilfish definately, too. It's too small and whatnot, it could
have a killer evo. Lapras and Corsola too... Maybe a pre-evo
for Lapras, and just an evo for Corsola.

All I can really think of atm. x]

Feebas should get an evolution for each of its contest stats, instead of just Beauty

scyther with dragon scale should make a new bug/dragon pokemon, and seadra with the metal coat to make a cool new water/steel.

the new eevees should be ghost and fighting. other than arceus, there hasn't yet been a fighting pokemon that stands on all fours.

and banette really needs an evo too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back