Pokemon What pokemon dolls/TFG figures do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: What pokemon dolls do you have?

That is a lot of dolls. You guys are doll crazy.:)

I saw this really cool torchic pillow. It is basically a giant torchic head. I was considering getting that. There is also this quite large snorlax. Obviously not actual snorlax size but still quite big. Some of the beanies are cute too. I really love this mew one I saw where it is lying down.

I have seen the snorlax pillow before and it is a big pillow but I forgot where I saw it.:)

I had a charmander doll once. Now all I have is a squeeky pikachu.

I saw one at wal mart one time when pokemon first started and it was $15.00.:)

look at this:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Mewtwo-Pokemon-Plush-doll-rare-6_W0QQitemZ300071156200QQihZ020QQcategoryZ1524QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

rofl.....

look how fake that is...

(im pretty shore its a cut out if not it looks like 1..)

any ways i have:
gengar
pickachu
a talking tockapi
pysduck
poliwirl

and more but i cant remember..

I used to have one of those little McDonalds talking Pikachus...but I lost it >_< those are from like, 8 years ago if no one remembers, lol....

I think it would be cool to have a Vulpix, or all the evolutions of Eevee :D

That is a long time.:)

There is a vulpix doll but it is also fairly rare. They do pop up on ebay from time to time and from what I have seen are popular. There are eeveelution ones too but I don't like them because they are really tiny (I think in US they are refered to as UFO dolls?).
I cannot remember where I saw the snorlax either. As for the mewtwo I am not sure if it is fake or not. I know there was a mewtwo doll made and it looks similar to that. But there appears to be something wrong with the face. It looks too flat.

If you want to see the vulpix it is here-
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Pokemon-Vulpix-Plush-Rare-Japanese-Doll-1998_W0QQitemZ140074283921QQihZ004QQcategoryZ73577QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

I have a couple of Jigglypuff, a couple of Torchic, and a Natu. Although I do also enjoy set of Pikachu and Charmander figures from a birthday cake I had a couple of years ago now.

Ex Dragon18 said:
Got a Torchic, Mudkip (Yay), Treecko, Pikachu and a Cow =}. K, that doesnt Belongs There. I got also: Raichu + Chain Thingey, Sveral Pika's, a Sandshrew/pokéball and somewhere a Blastoise. I do REALLY want a Queen. Or Jirachi, Mew (yay), Rentorer, and Roserade.

@C-M: i dont Get it. How can you get Dolls From PC if you Live in Belgium? Is it all From Worlds?
I bough the Jotho starters + pika in a local toy store, they're like PC dolls, but aren't quite...
Mew and Manaphy are ebay-ed and all the others are worlds, bought Ho-oh and Latias, won Lucario.

i have a rydon doll and a walmer doll i know they r not that good but i don't really collect dolls

You should collect more dolls and I would if I could.:)

Yeah I will change the title a bit so we can add those too ok.:) EDIT just changed the title and it you want to be on my buddy list I will be glad to add you ok/:)

RE: What pokemon dolls/TFG figures  do you have?

I have not really given the TFG figures much thought. Mainly because I don't know which pokemon are in the boosters because I have not seen a set list. I suppose the figures are good because you can get them for almost any pokemon so everybody can have their favourite. I was searching dolls a few days ago. I came across this REALLY bad pokemon doll of onix. Wish I had the picture still.

There are pictures of them in the TFG thread in site discussion.:)

Im not sure its formed like a charmander but have claws, eyes and color to a charmeleon actually!
I have the charizard starter pack only only because it was empty with feraligatr still got it much cheaper because of that charizard wasbroken, but theres nothing super glue dont fix.
I really want more, but they are not cheap not at all.

I have Marill, two pikachus, Hoothoot, Mudkip... AND I WANT A DONPHAN!!!!

I have TONS of really tiny dolls, I collected them when I was younger. the important ones are: water squirting blastoise, "fire" shooting charizard (broken, waaaaa I liked it a lot), vine whip venusaur (one of the leaves has a string and it could be retracted by pressing the flower, thing that doesn't work anymore, either). big charizard, big blastoise and talking squirtle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back