What Prime cards would you want to see?

The three primes I would want to see are Gallade (obviously), Skymin, Honchkrow, and Flygon. I haven't thought about the card layout for Gallade and Skymin yet, but I have for Honchkrow and Flygon.:)

First up, Honchkrow Prime. It may be a bit broken, but I wanted it to be a bit more usable compared to Claydol. Honchkrow would have Quick Search (same one from Pidgeot Firered and Leafgreen), which would literally come back to the TCG, and Honchkrow would have nice attacking potential as well, which the Honchkrow Prime would have Mismagius GL Lv.X's attack, but instead, the energy cost would be {D}{D}. Since we all know what Quick Search and what Mismagius Lv.X's attack does, I don't think I need to write up a card design for Honchkrow Prime

Next up, Flygon. It is a new Flygon, and once again, Flygon would be a popular force if my version of Flygon Prime existed.

Poke-Body- Sandstorm Wall
As long as Flygon is your active Pokemon, each player can't play any Supporter cards from his or her hand.

{F}{F}{C}Sudden Erosion (70 damage)
This attack does 20 damage to each of your opponent's Pokemon Prime on his or her bench (don't apply weakness or resistance for bench Pokemon). Your opponent's Pokemon Prime can't use any Poke-Powers during his or her next turn.

Yeah, so I would want to see a Gallade Prime, a Skymin Prime, a Honchkrow Prime, and Flygon Prime. All would look very interesting.

Salamence Prime.

150 HP
{C} Type.

PokePower: Dragon Spirit
Once during your opponents turn, if Salamence would be knocked out by damage from an opponents attack, you may flip a coin. If heads, move all energy attached to Salamence to your bench pokemon in any way you like. If tails, they are discarded normally.

{R} Dragon Rage
Discard 2 cards from your hand, then choose 1 of your opponents pokemon, this attack does 60 damage to that pokemon. (dont apply weakness or resisntance for bench pokemon)

{R}{W}{C}{C} Eroding Flame
Discard 2 energy attached to Salamence. Then discard the top 5 cards of your opponents deck.

Weakness: {C}
Resistance: {F} -20
Retreat: {C}

Ah, a good salamence.

Other primes;

Luxray
Walrein
Drapion

Shining Rotom said:
The legendary Pokémon of Johto in PRIME forms and not LEGEND forms, thats what I want.

Yeah, I miss them as Primes too !

Of course I would like to have Leafeon Prime !

But also:

Gen I: ---
Gen II: Noctowl, Delibird, Dunsparce, Qwilfish
Gen III: Wailord, Manectric
Gen IV: Mamoswine, Staraptor, Glaceon

BURMY PRIME!!!! 50HP!!! GRASS!!!

Energy Pickup - {G} - 10 Damage
If there is an energy in the discard, Attach it to burmy!

OMG OMG OMG

Best pokemon ever ;)

Leafeon (Prime) - 120 HP - {G}

Synthesis {G}{C}
Remove 3 damage counters from Leafeon.
Leafeon is now healed of every special condition.

Razor Leaf - 40 damage {G}{G}

Energy Ball - 50+ damage {G}{G}{C}
20 more damage if Leafeon is not affected of any special condition.

Salamence (Prime) - 160 HP - {C}

Poke-Body: Battle Rush

Dragon Claw {C}{C}{C} - 60 Damage
The defending Pokemon is now paralyzed.

Mighty Dragon Beam {W}{R}{C}{C} - 100 Damage
10 more damage for every damage counter on Salamence.
Discard one Energy attached to Salamence.

I've alway like Gardevoir so a Gardevoir prime would be nice

Gardevoir (Prime) - 130 HP - {P}

Poké Power: Psy shadow
you may attach 1 {P} energy from your deck to Gardevoir prime if you do place 2 damage counters on Gardevoir Prime (a power just like Gardevoir EM and Gardevoir PK)

{P} Damage Shift
Flip a coin is heads move upto 4 damage counter on Gardevoir prime and place it onto your opponents pokemon in anyway you like

{P}{C} Energy Burst 10+
This attack does 10 damage + 10 more damage for each energy attached to gardevoir prime and your opponents active pokemon

So basicly it's pretty much a remake of the old Gardevoir from the ex series but slightly

I'd honestly like to see Primes for every single final stage Pokémon, but unfortunately that's just not going to happen. :(

The ones I'd like to see most (mostly because I'd love to see how they'd do the artwork) are Rhyperior, Deoxys Normal Forme (I know it's getting a LEGEND card, but still), Nidoking, Walrein, Dusknoir, and Shedinja.

Flygon prime would be cool, maybe it could have something like Flygon Lv.X's Extreme Attack, maybe hitting primes or legends for 150 or something.

I would like to see, Darkrai Prime, (Yeah i know he gets a legend but still...)

Darkrai (Prime) -{D}- ~120 HP~

~Pokepower~ Darkness Restore - as often as you like during your turn, (before you attack.) you may attach 1 dark Energy from your hand to one of your Pokemon.

Shadow Ball; {D}, 20X; this attack does 20 damage plus 10 more for each {D} Energy attached to Darkrai. The defending is now asleep.

Nightmares; {D}{C}, 10; If the opponents active is asleep flip 2 coins, if both are heads, the defending Pokemon is knocked out. if one is heads treat the coin flips in between turns as tails for sleep. if both are tails, Darkrai is now asleep.

Weakness {F} x2, Resistance {C} 20, retreat {C}{C}

Or...

Celebi (Prime) {G} 60 hp

Pokepower ~Time Step~ Once during your turn (Before you attack,) when you put Celebi from your hand onto your bench you may take the top card of your deck and place it face down in you Prizes. You cannot use more then 1 Time Step PER GAME!

Healing time; {G} remove 3 damage counters from all your benched Pokemon, then put Celebi and all cards attached to it on top of your deck and shuffle your deck.

Weakness {R} x2 Resistance none. Retreat 0

Back