what reprints would you like to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just thought of one

Kadabra I am sick of haveing to rare candy my Alakasams although since Alakazam is in the format the they have to have something like a rare candy :)

T

DRE, Scramble, Celio's, Steven's Advice, etc.

dmaster out.

You guys, http://pokebeach.com/scans/ex-deoxys/91-space-center.jpg . Bye bye Mr.Mime, Spiritomb, DGX, and all those other goodies, this would make Gyra BDIF

piplup234 if they brought back half off those cards you mentioned I would be very happy indeed, I would like to see a remake of dark hypno, with better hp. cya

I'd like to see many, many cards brought back. But above all else, I DEMAND a new Rocket set and a revival of the "Dark" Pokemon. Imagine Dark Gengar from Neo Destiny paired with Hypno HGSS...

Houndoom UF, Professor Oak, Computer Search, DRE, and...oh, can we just bring the EX series back!?

viewtifulme: Darkrai LV.X?

EspeonROX said:
Houndoom UF, Professor Oak, Computer Search, DRE, and...oh, can we just bring the EX series back!?

viewtifulme: Darkrai LV.X?

I want to see Dark Pokemon return regardless, but even so, Dark Gengar's Deep Sleep works as soon as he hits the field and can combo with Hypno's Sleep Pendulum. Darkrai has to attack for the effect to happen, so Hypno's sleep condition will be erased by Darkrai's sleep condition anyway. Thanks for the idea, but I thought about it already. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back