BW/BW2 What sort of legendary trio do you think there will be?

RE: What sort of legy trio do you think there will be?

All of the Legendary Trios had something to do with the main two legends. eg. Regi's had to do with elements of the earth, (Ground, Dirt for Regirock, Minerals for Registeel, and water/ice for regice,), and the three main legends also had to deal with the earth. (Water for Kyogre, and Ground for Groundon). Based on this theory, the Legendary trio would have to relate to the god-based theory of good (Reshiram) and bad (Zekrom), so they could be side gods, possesing godly powers (pun intended).

You make some kind of sense with the regis but how does the legendary birds fit with mewtwo and how do the beasts fit with lugia and ho-oh

I wouldn't mind Wolves, Dolphins, or Sharks. :3

Whatever they are, I hope they´re big (not like the small mice in gen iv) and to have some sort of relation with Reshiram and Zekrom. I like the idea of a dolphin, a wolf and a shark.

kangaskhan said:
how about ones that represent

morning / day & night

i think thats possible

since changing conditions seems to be a big part of this game

Reshiram and zekrom represent day and night, duh.
I think it should be the big three in greek myths. i already have and idea, zeusor electric dragon, posiedeor water dragon, hador, dark dragon.

Zmaster Y said:
Reshiram and zekrom represent day and night, duh.
I think it should be the big three in greek myths. i already have and idea, zeusor electric dragon, posiedeor water dragon, hador, dark dragon.

...Reshiram and Zekrom represent Yin and Yang. Where the heck did "day and night" come from? T_T

Alexmon said:
All of the Legendary Trios had something to do with the main two legends. eg. Regi's had to do with elements of the earth, (Ground, Dirt for Regirock, Minerals for Registeel, and water/ice for regice,), and the three main legends also had to deal with the earth. (Water for Kyogre, and Ground for Groundon). Based on this theory, the Legendary trio would have to relate to the god-based theory of good (Reshiram) and bad (Zekrom), so they could be side gods, possesing godly powers (pun intended).

Your right. never thought of that!

I think it might be another Dragon trio,due to the fact that Reshiram and Zekrom are dragons and it would make sense for there to be another dragon type.

Tsutarja's Pokedex entry states that the Grass Snake is both intelligent and calm. It also states it reacts fiercely to light... How interesting.

If anything, this makes me want Tsutarja even more. I just hope it doesn't become the Grass/Dark type in later evos.

Agent Clank said:
I think it might be another Dragon trio,due to the fact that Reshiram and Zekrom are dragons and it would make sense for there to be another dragon type.

That would make the new trio, too powerful.

I think they might be three living pieces to something relating to the game's, and catching/defeating all three of them unlocks something new in the storyline. It would have to be an optional capture, though.

Apollo the Incinermyn said:
These things: http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff58/HuntsmanSkunk/Doxi-trio.jpg And, no, I'm not joking... I really want to see these, or some sort of freaky alien/mutant/monster triad.

lmao those were the worst pokemon i have ever seen. nice try. ;)

Yoda 432 said:
lmao those were the worst pokemon i have ever seen. nice try. ;)
Oh be nice those are nice ideas and it's better than some of the Pokemon i've seen before.

Back