BW/BW2 What starter will you choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectroKing23

You wanna throw down err what?! XD
What starter will you choose in Pokemon Black and White???

The Grass Snake Tsutaaja?{G}
The Fire Pig Pokabu?{R}
Or the Sea Otter Mijumaru?{W}

Its interesting, when Mijumaru was introduced, no one really liked him, but now, I'd like to get him also...

I think i must take a look on the final evos first before making any decisions. :D

Lots of Mijumaru fans.! Lolz.
I like his 2nd evo.
But i really have to see his last evo first.
I havent decided yet, its either Tsutaaja or Pokabu. XD

On a second thought maybe its Pokabu or Mijumaru. Cant really resist the cuteness of those two! Tsutaaja's smug is irritating. Hahaha, might choose him too. :p

Drakeman said:
On a second thought maybe its Pokabu or Mijumaru. Cant really resist the cuteness of those two! Tsutaaja's smug is irritating. Hahaha, might choose him too. :p

I think its funny.
We like pokemon cause thier cute.
But when they evolve we like them cause they're awesome.!
XD

imsocool4321 said:
Pokabu, i've always started with Fire and don't plan on changing now.

I've always started with fire because i've seen how awesome the last fire evo's for the starters look liked. Though I keep looking at Pokabu and it i don't want it to be a big warthog of a final evolution because i want it to be standing up i think the Pokemon look cooler that way especially if Pokabu's final evolution would do that. Tssutaja looks silly in my opinion and Mijumaru looks cute and it's Supposed evolution looks aboslutley awesome.

Kaiserchu said:
Its interesting, when Mijumaru was introduced, no one really liked him, but now, I'd like to get him also...
Haha I know its strange, I like him from the start and I was mad at all the haters, but now a lot of haters like him a lot. Oh well I love that he has a ton of fans!!!

Playerking95 said:
I've always started with fire because i've seen how awesome the last fire evo's for the starters look liked. Though I keep looking at Pokabu and it i don't want it to be a big warthog of a final evolution because i want it to be standing up i think the Pokemon look cooler that way especially if Pokabu's final evolution would do that. Tssutaja looks silly in my opinion and Mijumaru looks cute and it's Supposed evolution looks aboslutley awesome.

There is always that 1 pokemon in every gen. that doesnt stand up. Lolz. Venasaur-Meganium-Swampert-Torterra- now its the fire starters turn i guess? Lolz.

It all depends on the final evos to me. But as of now, it looks like it could be Tsutaaja for me. Or maybe Pokabu. Mijumaru is a possibility.

GAHH!

ElectroKing23 said:
There is always that 1 pokemon in every gen. that doesnt stand up. Lolz. Venasaur-Meganium-Swampert-Torterra- now its the fire starters turn i guess? Lolz.

Lol yeah, but i meant the fire starters. Also yeah i hate the ones that don't stand up, sure they may look powerful and big but the one that stand up look like they can move faster.

Playerking95 said:
Lol yeah, but i meant the fire starters. Also yeah i hate the ones that don't stand up, sure they may look powerful and big but the one that stand up look like they can move faster.

You have a point there.
I guess it really depends on the person.
Pokemon like Blaziken and Typhlosion are fast.!
I like them :)
I started with Torterra and swampert though and they are pretty powerful. XD

ElectroKing23 said:
You have a point there.
I guess it really depends on the person.
Pokemon like Blaziken and Typhlosion are fast.!
I like them :)
I started with Torterra and swampert though and they are pretty powerful. XD

Yeah. Swampert was quite a revelation for me since i endured a nightmare fighting Winona in Fortree with an underleveled Grovyle. I chose Mudkip and fortunately i managed to evolve it into a Swampert before facing Winona in Emerald, and manage to beat the crap out of her Birds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back