What TV shows would you recommend?

Avatar: The Last Airbender is personally one of my favourite shows. That, and Full Metal Alchemist, the Simpsons, South Park, Big Bang Theory, etc.

New Girl is a great (though inappropriate) show. I highly recommend it for those that are allowed to view inappropriate material.

Doctor Who is a show about a guy called The Doctor who is a Time Lord(He has 2 hearts, regenerates into a different body when he dies and has really low body heat) he traveles through time and kills evil aliens but is VERY ANTJ-WAR this was made in the 1960s and has been running since. It is on every 3 weeks on channel 162(BBC America)

I would recommend:
*MLP Friendship is Magic
*Arrested Development
*Burn Notice
*Falling Skies
*South Park
*Big Bang Theory
*Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
*The Regular Show
And that's about it!

I would also like to recommend some shows that aren't on tv, but on the internet.

*Bite Me Season. 1: This is a zombie apocalypse show about three gamers who must drop their controllers and fight through the zombie horde. Season two is coming sometime in March.

*The Online Gamer: It's a show about an addicted gamer who's trash talk and inappropriate antics carry's over into the real world. Be warned this does have some "harsh" language in it!

I have another show that I would highly recommend, I just got to watching it after hearing everyone talk so highly of it. It's The Walking Dead! Such a great show!

Buizel said:
I have another show that I would highly recommend, I just got to watching it after hearing everyone talk so highly of it. It's The Walking Dead! Such a great show!
^this. Currently my favorite show on TV right now. All of season 1 is on Netflix (only 6 episodes). Watching on Netflix is how I was able to get into it.

I recommend , LOST, The Walking Dead, Supernatural, Community, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Everybody Hates Chris, Evolution, and Dawson's Creek.

I recommend...
- Community
- Reno911
- The League
- It's always sunny in philly
- Workaholics
- Parks and Recreation
- Tosh.O
- Archer
- Arrested Development
- The Increasingly Poor disicions of Todd Margret
- Older episodes of The Office (American version).
- Wilfred

I like all of those shows. LMK what you think if you have seen them or not :D

I would definitely reccomend "Mysteries in the Museum". Not only does it have great backstory behind all of the different segments, it provides some information on 'mysteries', and is very intriguing to watch. Also, for animated shows "Adventure Time". It is a great show, full of witty characters, a plot that sort of connects, and just a fun idea overall.

Back