What was the CRAZIEST moment of your day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well when I was in High School or was it Middle School? Anyway in History we were in a Code Red or Blue (something like that) the teacher hid under his desk and started crying. XP We had to barricade the door ourselves. (We were told to barricade the door when ever we are in code red or blue a few weeks before the incident )

When 5 ppl walked right past what the 6th person didn't... $4 lying on the ground. I check everywhere for change now. Since then, I've found a total of 16 cents -________-

Also, when we had 'mix it up day' where your supposed to sit at a different table at lunch. Then, since I participated, I got a giant box of the 'Dots' candy. :D

Craziest thing that happened today: Being woken up by an enraged pidgeon.

Craziest thing(s) that happened in the past week: Discovering that the local elavator is haunted, inventing an entire cast of superheros based on math, and being supermodded.

Craziest thing that has happened in the past month: This really needs dialogue...

-Me: Wow hey, I didn't notice we had a cupboard here!
-Flatmate: Huh, I didn't either.
-Me: Let's see what's inside.
*I open cupboard*
-Me: ...
-Flatmate: ...
-Me: ...why is it full of traffic cones...?
-Flatmate: ...I... I don't know...

Crazy thing @ me??

Somebody ate my cat ^^

And my sig got nuked. Now, it is un-nuked.

Seriously, though. I go to buy a MT pack to find out they raised the price. So I got an LA pack instead. The guy next to me buys the MT pack that I would've gotten if not for the raised prise, and gets a Magmortar lv. X.

I crashed my car coming home from school on Monday night. Black ice. Car is wrecked beyond repair.

Somebody pulled the fire alarm three days in a row. There's a $500 reward for catching him/her.

While waiting outside, me and my friends played cards. XD

It was after league, me and my friend went to a restaurant to get some food, when we got our food, it started raining, since another friend wanted water and bugged me to get it, we got it, and we blamed him for gewtting wet.

In English, I decorated the kid-in-front-of-me's back (he was wearing a flannel sweatshirt) with 18-20 strings I ripped off my sweatshirt and 20-25 shreds of paper. I didn't get caught XD

I jokingly made fun of some chick for saying that citation started with an "S" when she was talking about the speeding ticket she received yesterday. It was so intense...

._.

I was at the Library with my friend and an Employee told us he'd throw us out if we didn't quiet down.We walked away and I said This is America, I have rights.He approached me again then reprimanded me and for the rest of the time we were there, He followed us.It was real creepy.When He disappeared, we started to look for him to see where he went.That guy was a ninja because we couldn't find Him.

I kept getting hacked Jirachi's from the GTS. They were the SAME kinds of hacks. It was the Mining Museum hack.

well i was at the mall with my friends on friday and we saw our middle school history teacher (male) walk in forever 21 trying out these glittery Hats it was halarious and really weird/creepy.... (its this girly store in the mall for those of you who don't know,[/u] dont ask why we were in there xD)

Alright time for another me and my friends story!

Alright so we are whispering to each other in math, and I bring a doller up. I tell him when the teacher is writing on the board to scream "FARTS!". We waited, he did, she got pissed, gave him the doller, there you go. Not as bad as the broken chair story, but it works.

i walked into plain class door and fell on my back. Thats not excactly wierd but it was stil pretty strange

At the Football stadium in our city (Lambeau Field, Green Bay Packers), there's an arcade/game room, and we played basketball for free by pulling the balls down! :p
Oh, and my friend (Pokémon King) accidentally threw a football off of a 4 story high balcony!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back