What Was the FIRST Cinema Movie You watched?

Seth1789110 said:
^^ I second this. I was 1. Lol. But I went to it, my brother who was like 11 wanted to go, so I got to sit in my moms lap. I was asleep half the time though. The first movie I REMEMBER was Pokemon:Mewtwo Strikes Back

Exactly same story, i was like around 1 too, only my brother was 8.
the 1st one i remember was pokemon 3 (that's the one with entei right?)

THIS IS WIERD....I remember posting the EXACT thread as this?? Why is it under kimriead name? >: O

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=60083 <-------First.

THIS IS COPIED.

If it's OK to revive then I IDK but he copied what I said-

I remember my mom took me to watch "Chicken Run" when I was about..6?

I can remember that because I know it was my first ever movie in the cinema.

What was yours?

Chicken Run. It may be the childish but the plot was sound when I was 2. Don't know how I remember it.

kawaii_Mew, maybe he thought he had to copy the whole first post in order to revive it..? :F

dmaster out.

I said this in the last topic before this, but IIRC, it was Pokemon The First Movie. A Bug's Life was really close, so I'm not sure...

dmaster out.

I just talked to my mom and she said that the first one I saw wasn't chicken run, but instead "Antz". -_-

kawaii_Mew said:
THIS IS WIERD...I remember posting the EXACT thread as this?? Why is it under kimriead name? >: O

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=60083 <-------First.

THIS IS COPIED.

If it's OK to revive then I IDK but he copied what I said-

I remember my mom took me to watch "Chicken Run" when I was about..6?

I can remember that because I know it was my first ever movie in the cinema.

What was yours?

Wow they copied your exact words xD

Maybe they just didn`t want to revive your thread?

The first one I saw was when I was 3, I saw Barney's Christmas Special, or something to do with Barney and Christmas.

If I remember correctly, I believe the first movie I was in theatres was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles the movie.

I know the first movie I saw was Toy Story, and that was when I was, like, 3... has it really been over a decade since then? My, how time flies...

I really do not remember, I just know that most the movies I saw back then were all the good classic disney movies. So who knows what it was.

Back