What was your first starter deck?

First Ever: prolly the Magmar Deck from Fossil, or that 2 Player Deck with Machamp 1st ed.. the first with i played was Silveroceaan

TYranitarFReak said:
TRR james deck!! i still remember the date i bought it, it's on 1st of December 04 :D

lol, that's 1 day before Sinterklaas =P

How can that be 1 day before Sinterklaas when its on December 1st?

My first one was Brushfire. When I restarted some months ago, I had the Blastoise CG one. Dunno the name. Duncare.

Might as well use this as my first post ^-^
My first starter was the first starter, in the blue box with the pikachu on it. Though the first PUSA deck would be the Celebi green deck... (forgot the name)

My first deck was the starter deck with machamp, and then for my birthday i got overgrowth and brushfire. Also, some time later (like a few weeks lol) i got the tempest deck that came with a pokemon play it CD or something. I really liked that and played it every day! Sadly, our computer died and the new one was windows 2000, which didn't allow me to play the game on it :( . Various friends got me other decks for my birhday, so i had all the base set decks, the two fossil ones, and one of the jungle! After a while, when i got better at pokemon, i realised that the decks weren't very good and that whenver you play a 4-2 line it always gets stuck in your hand. ALso the decks came with little trainers. So i stopped getting deck and just bought boosters. Now i buy deck, but just coz i get hopeless cards from boosters, so at leat you get some good cards in the deck! Anyway, after alot of tweaking, i turn the theme decks into something good.

Back