Pokemon What would you like for generation 5?

Haha!
Here here!
That'd be nice. Not sure what it'd turn into though.

A muscular bunny?

Well...

1) The ability to walk in more than 4 directions
2) Battling without friend codes (>:[)
3) Small improvements to the type system; dragon only being resisted by steel sucks
4) A half decent story? Please?
5) No more pointless Prevos
6) More special walls with access to good recovery moves
&) No more Pikachu clones

The following should get Evos;

Stantler
Banette
Dunsparce
Tropius

A steel, poison, dragon, bug, ground, rock, flying, fighting, ghost, and normal type evos for eevee.

Someone has to boink the Queen Bee...

Agreed bacon, different directions is a must. Other uses for the touch-screen besides a gay Poketch, and less linear walking paths.

dmaster out.

I would really like to see a pokemon based off of a Shiba Inu (Pretty sure it's one of the most popular dogs in Japan... Plus, I own one. She is the cutest thing in the world).

I would also like to see some sort of 'first' Pokemon. As in all Pokemon originated from this one species and evolved from there. Almost Ditto-like I guess. (As it can turn into any pokemon)

I would LOVE for Pokemon to be online. Not talking about battling here. You would be able to travel to different lands (Kanto, Hoenn, etc...). That would be a really neat concept. And you could have the option to be part of Team Rocket (or Galactic or whatever you want to call it), or be a pokemon breeder, collector, gym leader. There are so many different ways you could go with that. Wonder if it'll ever happen?

Pika said:
Agreeing with what bacon said.

But also, a Lanturn evo would be nice.

:p

Wow, that would be awesome. I fear that it would become an extremely standard OU pokemon though, which robs Lanturn of its coolness :[

HP Grass on electrics due for a comeback? ;p

Of course, if HP Grass became popular, things like Dragonite and Flygon would get more popularity since HP Ice would be gone (Mence and Chomp have enough popularity). :p

Then it would go in a cycle, since everyone would go back to HP Ice. :p

What I'd like to see (besides a Pokemon MMO for the PC and/or Wii) is a a hold item that, when attached to the lead Pokemon in your party, "cloaks" the trainer from the prying eyes of any Trainers that may want to battle you. This would be incredibly helpful if you merely wanted to go to the next town without exhausting you resources.

Dreamers Requiem said:
I would also like to see some sort of 'first' Pokemon. As in all Pokemon originated from this one species and evolved from there. Almost Ditto-like I guess. (As it can turn into any pokemon)

Say hello to Arceus.

Blazing Pokémon Master said:
Dreamers Requiem said:

Say hello to Arceus.

Or Mew.

Since it actually learns Transform.

Dreamers Requiem said:
I would LOVE for Pokemon to be online. Not talking about battling here. You would be able to travel to different lands (Kanto, Hoenn, etc...). That would be a really neat concept. And you could have the option to be part of Team Rocket (or Galactic or whatever you want to call it), or be a pokemon breeder, collector, gym leader. There are so many different ways you could go with that. Wonder if it'll ever happen?
Yea, what we need, a game teaching kids to be criminals.

Noob 1: HAY LETZ PLAY POGEYMAN
Noob 2: O-K.
Noob 1: 1 GOTZ A NEW POGEYMAN GAME.
Noob 2: O RLY?
Noob 1: I R TEM GILACTIC MEMBER.
Noob 2: OMG 1 WUNTZ 2 B JUST LIEK THEM.
Noob 1: 1 NO WER 2 START.
*hands gun to Noob 2*
Noob 1: 2 TEH BANC!!!!!!1111!!11.

That will happen^

Pika: Just because Mew learns Transform doesn't mean it's the 1st creator ultra super-n00by pokemon. Say hello to Arceus's pokedex description.

Back