What would you like to see Pokemon create in the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Yoshi

Wumbo
The title says it all. What do you want, if you could, have Pokemon make as a promotional or compeditive item? This could be a new set, a new kind of product, a new promotional item, or something else.

For me, I'd like to see Umbreon and Espeon Prime in tins as promos. The cards are really cool an deserve to be in a tin. The packs would be something like: 2 Undaunted, 1 HGSS, and one from the Platinum set. It would be really cool, even though there are 3 different tins for each set, so you would have to make another tin featuring something else. Scizor, perhaps? :p

I'd also like to see a cool Hoenn set, like "Hoenn Returns." It would be filled with all the Pokemon from the Hoenn region, and create Primes like Jirachi Prime, Medicham Prime, and Shiftry Prime, and then create Legends, like the three Regis, and do the same that they did to the Legendary Dogs in UL.

Let the world of Pokebeach know!

A Regigigas and Heatran Legend would be epic. As well as a Farfetch'd Prime. What I really want is shiny Shinx sleeves/deckbox.

~SS

Cards that are Gold or silver foil allover with black text

Glow in the dark cards

recycled plastic cards (helps save the tree's =3)

Color change cards

Missingno as a official card

Make poison type its own engery instead of bounceing between Grass and Psychic energy as its been latly

same goes for Dragon type Pokemon

more Dual energy Pokemon cards for examble:

Breloom is Grass / Fighting so its new card would be a Grass/Fighting energy type card

more TM's and HM cards made

More holo non Pokemon cards

Coupons for buying Pokemon TCG like buy 2 packs get 1 free or somesuch

a new Pokemon TCG game released by Nintendo for 3DS or later

no more reverse holo unless they look awesome like they did in the EX series

cheaper card prices like $3.00 per pack or less

Print a new Kadabra card that actually evolves from Abra and into Alakazam

more Shiny form Pokemon cards

the last Jumbo from the Mall tour for B/W rereleased in jumbo size and normal and sold at stores like Target

and i think im done :)

@The-Kaiser, WOW. You have a lot of requests. :p

Mostly, I want them to make our cards silver-bordered like Japan's version. That, and I want them to make cards with the picture textured, like those Yu-Gi-Oh ones.

That is all...

Oh, and I want the Delta Species or something similar to it to come back with it's own engine and everything, but not overpowered like SP's are.

@PikachewTofu

Thanks I've been a Pokefan and a Pokemon TCG collecter since almost day 1 of both here in the USA so i had that list going for a long time ^__^

Smaller or split sets like those in Japanese, as well as cheaper packs with less commons and 1 less uncommon. 3-2-1 @ 3AUD, IDK, 2USD? would be fine. If the fandom whines too much about their precious rev foils, random chance of getting a full foil pack. 1/9?.

If they ever bring back anything like ex or LvX, make them far more common. Prime's 1 in 6 will be fine.

If 'SP' is ever brang back, make it more like VS and less like SP. Better yet, bring back the Delta type cards instead.

Make Dual Types a main stay of the game.

Make Poison 'Grass' again. 'Psychic' has Ghost to break up the 'Psychic' weakness, 'Grass' is majority 'Fire' weakness, 'Psychic' would be a welcome change.

Make the Tins out of Plastic. The metal is of very bad quality.

Boxes of 20x each Energy in foil. Card shop only if necessary. 160 foils? I'd pay 50AUD for that.

Playable Jumbo Cards. We'll have Jumbo Pokemon TCG tourneys and leagues.

Umbreon/Espeon Legend
Glaceon/Leafeon Legend

More Eeveelutions! We still need Normal, Ground, Fighting, Flying, Ghost, ... etc etc

More fox-type Pokemon =3

A 500+ Card Set!!!! ENCOMPASSING ALL THE POKEMON UP TO DATE! AN EPIC SET MADE OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!

Trainer Pokemon Cards - we'd be able to play Professor Oak vs Professor Elm in an all-out epic Professor battle!
Or Ash vs Gary!

Enhanced 3D Effects! "Charizard, Fire Blast! -fire shoots out from the card-"

Energy packs. I don't like buying theme decks to get energy cards. Also, the idea of glow-in-the-dark cards sounds interesting. Maybe only the borders and words? Also, moar jumbo-cards.

I would like to see the Pokemon battles a little more real, let me rephrase that, more like the anime. Wouldn't it be great? Also, to customize or dress your character. Like shoes, shirt, jacket, hat (with or without) etc.

David21 said:
I would like to see the Pokemon battles a little more real, let me rephrase that, more like the anime. Wouldn't it be great? Also, to customize or dress your character. Like shoes, shirt, jacket, hat (with or without) etc.

That's pretty funny request for the trading card game of pokemon.

PikachewTofu said:
@The-Kaiser, WOW. You have a lot of requests. :p

i could make one just as long lol.

YES PLEASE A NEW DS TCG GAME that would be the best...but now we have the online thing :( i wanted ds lol

more awesome looking energies...HGSS got it right now we need more like that

stop making useless rares. IM TIRED OF THESE HS ARCANINES THEY SUCK

ill think of more later

off-topic: Why the heck do people consider missingno a Pokémon? That's the most stupid thing ever... seriously, that thing isn't and won't ever be a pokémon...

on-topic: silver borders like the japanese ones, return of lv. x's, return of the formes's names in the cards and cards for each form (why's there only cards for red-striped basculin for example?), dark pokémon cards for non-johto&kanto pokémon, delta species cards for the newer gens (IV & V), SP Pokémon cards for GL, E4 & Champions of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and obviously Unova...

edit: oh, and yeah, a new Pokémon TCG game for DS or 3DS

i would like to see berry cards.
they can be one time use for a certain effect, or attached/held by the pokemon for other effects.
decreasing super effective moves, increase critical hit ratios (free heads on multiple coin flips) and etc
basically making berry use a part of the tcg just like the video game

i would also like to see pokemon having dual types again.

Metalizard said:
off-topic: Why the heck do people consider missingno a Pokémon? That's the most stupid thing ever... seriously, that thing isn't and won't ever be a pokémon...

on-topic: silver borders like the japanese ones, return of lv. x's, return of the formes's names in the cards and cards for each form (why's there only cards for red-striped basculin for example?), dark pokémon cards for non-johto&kanto pokémon, delta species cards for the newer gens (IV & V), SP Pokémon cards for GL, E4 & Champions of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and obviously Unova...

edit: oh, and yeah, a new Pokémon TCG game for DS or 3DS

no...we dont need SP to return or lvl x

I would like the yellow borders to be gone <_<...
And for the cards to get a new back
I really hate them.

I also really LOVED the holo patterns for Secret cards in the Japanese DPPt era for like the special Rotoms and the reprints.
~ I wish they would have brought those over to the everywhere-but-Japan versions.
~ A new font. XD
~ More alt. color version cards of Pokémon.
~ Reverse holo ultra rares (like the Japanese RH GREAT cards).
~ A holo and two rares in every pack like Japan used to. <_<...
~ A new set centered around dragon Pokémon again... I loves me my dragons <3 XD

Oh heyz, some better quality card material would be fanTASTIC.

Some different holographic styles would be nice; rotom-foil is great and all, but the usual holographic dots & circles is way better than rotom-foil...which is a problem. Now reverse rotom-foil is actually quite nice. The Japanese Arceus foil is pretty sweet-looking too.

Pokemon TCG Anime! "It's time to D-d-duel!"

More Playmats. We don't have very many.

More nice-looking sleeves. We can never have too many.

A different back. Seriously, something different with the card itself (not the rules) would be awesome.

Hyunbin said:
~ A holo and two rares in every pack like Japan used to. <_<...

WHAT.

Japan had 1HR and 2R in each pack? 1-2-3-4 or something like that?

No wonder they don't want us using Japanese cards, it's so that they can screw over the western fan base like Wizards did with their silly stupid 'Oh, sets can't be 40~ cards, and we can't have foils in each pack, double all the rares.'.

The packs do need a massive change though, to be more like Japan's current smaller packs or older packs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back