What would you like to see Pokemon create in the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted a Dragonite Prime, but it would also be cool to see more Delta/Holon series type cards. Plus, more legendary pokemon that are actually tourny playable. How cool would a playable Articuno Prime or Ho-oH level X have been? I'd even be happy with a tourny-playable Dragonite card.

I want a Chandelure card thats Fire or Ghost type so I can use Inferno Fandango :p Not to mention I want Hex as an attack along with Inferno.

We should get a different backing on the card, I'm sick of the generic blue w/ Pokeball theme. The borders of the cards could also be silver like Japans' version. I think it would be more appealing.

^ Thats the one thing I dont want to change. IMO I love the yellow border and the Pokeball background. I wouldnt want them to change it at all.

TragicTheSaddening said:
4.All Types of Pokemon
Have all types of pokemon (Ice, Bug, Ghost, etc) available as different types. Then have special abilities related to each type (for example, poison types can't be affected by the status condition Poision), and give them their own special energy.

They exist, kind of. :) At least as fake cards!

I'd like to see more reprint cards. I only collect Base-Neo Destiny (I'm just starting to collect again with the release of BW), so those were fun to see.

In the future, I'd like to see...
  • Dual-type cards return, but not [Insert type here]/Dark the whole set.
  • Going off my first idea, I'd like to see something like Delta Species return.
  • Reprints of classic cards.
  • Have the artwork of cards include in-game locations. In the HGSS sets, some of the artwork would have actual Johto locations in the background. I don't see them doing that with BW, but I hope they'll do it again.
I don't play TCG anymore, but that's really what I want to see.

^To be fair, Mightyena and Manectric are heavily wolf-based Pokemon, Manectric more so.

^Sir say what now?
Poochyena & Mightyena not good enough for you?!?
EDIT: Ninja'd! Comment was @ Avrik
Actually I never thought Manectric as wolf-like, but now that you mention it, I suppose it does seem like a wolf.

Reprints of... reprints.

More useful stadiums. No one uses Burned Tower :-\ How about something that downs the retreat cost (like Moonlight Stadium), or something like Speed Stadium.

More Pokemon sleeves. We can never have too less.
And on that note, more PreRelease sleeves. Deckboxes are cool and all, but in the end, sleeves are much more tradeable & useable (sorta).

More Pokemon playmats. Definitely don't have enough. <- did I already post this?

A pokemon that has the same poke-body as Sableye SF and another pokemon that has the same poke-power as Pidgeot FRLG.

I just thought of something really cool. They could have a 3DS game kinda like the old TCG game. Only difference is, it is kind of like AR Games. It gives you a pack of cards, from a completely new set, that have something special on the back of it. The 3DS would read that and have the pokemon appear on top of it! You would have the stats and moves on the bottom screen to tap to use them. The virtual pokemon would use the move. Every set (or maybe an entire sub-set?) onward would have the special printing on the back to use in the game. I REALLY hope Nintendo could make something like this. It would completely break the sales charts.

It would still be Trainer lock, due to how many unlimited decks just spam trainers :D

ive been trying to think of a total lock deck that is unlimited and that isnt to clunky...hm time to think

Vilegaf with Claydols would be soooooooo broken it wouldn't be funny, lol. I think I would like it see some playable cards in tins such as Magnezone Prime and whatnot.

Robot3300 said:
I just thought of something really cool. They could have a 3DS game kinda like the old TCG game. Only difference is, it is kind of like AR Games. It gives you a pack of cards, from a completely new set, that have something special on the back of it. The 3DS would read that and have the pokemon appear on top of it! You would have the stats and moves on the bottom screen to tap to use them. The virtual pokemon would use the move. Every set (or maybe an entire sub-set?) onward would have the special printing on the back to use in the game. I REALLY hope Nintendo could make something like this. It would completely break the sales charts.

I completely agree!!! I've always wanted them to remake the older TCG game, because my computer is really slow and Pokemon Online doesn't work as well for me. I have redshark, but I never really liked how the card's graphics weren't on the cards themselves or how easy it was to cheat lol.

~A+G

~Absol+Gallade~ said:
I wish that they would make a set of only reprints with cards that were good in previous formats, like Pidgeot FRLG and stuff.

~A+G
Nintendo never liked the idea of Legendary according to Bulbapedia, hence why the other Wizards reprint sets never saw the light of day. Base 2 never did well.

Legendary/EX Power Keepers/Call of Legends only happened because of a lack of new product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back