Pokemon What's the difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well for one, Mewtwo was created from the DNA of mew, while mew itself was not created by humans. Also, Mew can learn every tm in the pokemon games.
And here's an obvious one; mewtwo is bigger. :p

Edit: Oh yeah, I forgot to post this, but they look different from each other aswell, obviously.

For a more competitive standpoint, Mewtwo also has 80 more points to blast people with, which he deposits into his SpA (154) and Speed (130). His Def and SpD are low (in uber terms) and they have shifted into Attack and HP, 6 in HP and the remaining 4 into SpA as seen above. Mewtwo can do essentially nothing but sweep, considering 106/90/90 is rather fragile in Ubers which means that it usually goes all-out offense, usually in Special and occasionally a Focus Punch for Blissey or something.

Mew often goes into a support/defensive role, considering he can't sweep when compared to Mewtwo or the other Ubers. He has a massive movepool, able to collect statups in SpA, Spe, and Att, (Def and Spd too, but nobody really wants to pass them) making it the ultimate Baton Passer, and with Hynposis and TAunt it also stops being phazed or Statused. Sweeping can be considered, though pure sweeping is less effective considering many Ubers have 1.5x his offensive stats.

Piplup 321 said:
Well for one, Mewtwo was created from the DNA of mew, while mew itself was not created by humans. Also, Mew can learn every tm in the pokemon games.
And here's an obvious one; mewtwo is bigger. :p

Edit: Oh yeah, I forgot to post this, but they look different from each other aswell, obviously.

Also HM's
Mewtwo has better stats looks awesome and has worse moves

Well, no, it has a great moveset, without many support options because it's not designed to have support options. Mew is simply more versatile.

Mew also is to be rumored the orgin of all pokemon

where mewtwo like said before was cloned.

also , mew can't speak where mewtwo can.

One last thing ,
mewtwo in the first movie was obtained from the team rocket leader. (also it was in a esp of the anime if you watch carefully)

Pikachu12 said:
What is the difference between Mew and Mewtwo?

Mew is smaller, they both have different movesets, their color, their past, their looks... I could say a lot more if i had to. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back