What's your favorite Ex card series?

What are your favorite Pokemon TCG series?

• Ex Hidden Legends

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ex Firered & Leafgreen

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Ex Team Rocket Returns

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Ex Deoxys

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Ex Emerald

• Ex Unseen Forces

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Ex Delta Species

• Ex Legend Maker

• Ex Holon Phantons

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Pop 1 & Pop 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

I choose you Ninja Brian!
Here you can post you're favorite Ex card series and why you like that perticular series.

Here's mine:cool:

My favorite ex card series is Ex Delta Frequency because of all of the strong cards and awsome ex'es, plus Ther's Feraligatr d in that series(note Avatar,signature and phrase under name).:D

RE: What's your favorite Ex card series

mine is deoxys because i like using the deoxys expecially the normal form

RE: What's your favorite Ex card series

mine is unseen forces because the the exs especially espeon
and scizor
( even though my favorite ex is medicham ex)

Delta Species. There wasn't ansd won't be any better, maybe the new one, the furthest ends of offense and defense could be very cool.
(WHEEEE! A lightning Tyranitar ex for my deck! WHEEEE!)

isn't there a thread about this already, anyways, LM or HP, both with mew ex:
LM: a saga all about mew, fossils, but not so great
HP: fossils, the best exes, fun new deltas and holon catform,...
I can't choose, I bought a booster box of both, got the mew ex from both and I have a shiny form both. :D, my 2 favorite sets :D

i love Legend Maker too!! their cards rocks!! awesome exs and some powerful holos- Lapras, Shiftry, Machamp, Gengar, Golem. The best part of it is Arcanine ex and Mew ex (i love them very much). anyway Crystal Guardian is going to be huge

Mine will be Legend Maker b'cos there's lotsa good cards in this set like,

RK9 EX
Rmaldo EX
Dusty EX

and Many more.

I love EX fire red leaf green because it brings back the kanto pokemon and it reminds us those were the pokemon that started it all.:)

EX delta species has a slowking that replaces yer prizes, and a METAGROSS and DRAGONITE that are powerful, and EX unseen forces has a AMPHAROS that can work well. But my choice is none other than DELTA SPECIES, got my METAGROSS STAR from there and traded it for a Jolteon EX :D

Delta Species rules!There is a Latios and Latias that do 80 damage(I'm sure you all know that)!8D

I also like Holon Phantoms(2 Latios and Latias,w00t!),but I voted before it was out.;_;

unseen forces rules!

the strong pokemons aside, it is one of the best drawn seires and OH YEAH! THE THREE LENGENDARY DOGGIES AS THE POKEMON STAR!!! how cool is that? and siczor ex is one hell of a card...

RE:   What's your favorite Ex card series?

Rickraptor77 said:
jayh272416 said:
EX delta species has a slowking that replaces yer prizes,
Ex Delta Species dosen't have a Slowking
028.jpg

why did you even say that?

Back