Pokemon What's Your Favorite Pokémon and Why?

I usually don't like playing favorites, but if I really had to say some truth, I probably have an intense fixation towards Machop, Machoke and Machamp.

Why? Well.... we might be stretching PG-13 boundaries if I said it.

Mods, feel free to modify this post however you like if you should.[

I've always loved Heracross and Skarmory, but my absolute favorite Pokemon is Delibird. It sounds weird, considering that Delibird is useless in battle and doesn't have anything special about him that makes him cool.

Delibird just has that awesome design, and I love that he is a Pokemon linked to winter and Christmas (I live in a country which is covered in snow most of the year, so I find him really cozy and awesome).

225.png

Riraito said:
I love Entei, the movie it's in makes me cry every time ;.;
People say Entei's supposed to be a dog, but I think it's more of a lion. And I love everything that looks like a lion. Umbreon and Espeon also look awesome.

To add to the previous post...
I agree how Entei is supposed to be a lion. The crown, the mane, the roar...

That's what makes it my fourth favourite Pokemon.

I've always had an odd attachment to Farfetch'd. I'm not sure why. I think it's the stick. lol

Mine is Arcanine for sure. Ever since I watched the intro to the first episode and saw Arcanine running next to Ash and Pikachu. Arcanine just looks like the kind of Pokemon that has your back no matter what, and can hang with the big boys. I also love the color scheme, and it's origins are also really fascinating. It also helps that Gary has one. I swear I'd have his team irl. XD

I don't really have an all time favorite, I got a list of Pokémon that I like better then most and, off my list I will pick Pichu I used him in super smash bros. Melee and was quite good with him. I also love him in the anime, the pichu bros. are always up to shenanigans. If I was in the world of Pokémon I would have this guy on my shoulder like Gary and his eevee.

Dragonite, he's so cute, even when he gets attacked, he makes the cutest little smile.

Ehh, that is rough. Right now it is between Charizard, Cyndaquil, Quilava, and Pancham. I am not sure how anyone can answer this question.

I'd say Mega Absol. It's just so cool as an 'angel of death'. I'm also a fan of Death Note that's why. Hehe.

Fire and Ghost are my favorite types, so I guess it's logical that Flareon, Froslass, and Chandelure are my favorites. Flareon has been my favorite since Gen 1, even though I very rarely use one in the games-- it's more a stylistic favorite, as I just love his design, so have plushes and figurines of him all over. I like Froslass because I've always lived in a wintery area, and she comes across as both mournful and fearsome without being blatantly creepy like some other ghosts. Chandelure is both of my favorite types combined and has perhaps my favorite cry of any Pokemon.

Gotta give it to Raichu. I fell in love with him the instant I first saw him in "Thundershock Showdown". Lt. Surge's Raichu was epic and adorable. After that, I made it my mission to find a Raichu plushie.

RE: What's Your Favorite Pokemon and Why?

Mine is eevee mainly because it looks so unassuming yet it holds so much potential! But a close runner run that may overtake it is Sylveon because it's so dang cute! I just want to walk around lumious city with one!

Mine Is Sceptile <3 It simply looks like a big green Dinosaur, lizzard thing an I love this design <3 Other than that I'm mostly a fan of flying types. So I love Pokemon who look like birds (swellow <3), or dragon like Pokemon like flygon or charizard. But sill Sceptile is my favourite

I can't stop using my Pangaro. He is like a giant warrior Panda :p

I, unlike many others, LOVE Lickilicky. I think it's the cutest thing in existince (I have a thing for cute Pokemon), and I just love its cry in the anime. I also recently learned that it can learn Explosion, and is the only Pokemon (other than Smeargle) that can get a Stab Explosion going, and if it holds a Silk Scarf, a Life Orb or a Choice Band, its the highest powered move, not considering type matchups, and I find that Awesome! :D

Other Pokemon I really like are: Binacle/Barbaracle, Magmortar, Tangrowth, Politoed, Bellossom and Vulpix :)

Lugia

I have always loved this Pokemon. I find it somewhat hilarious that like most people my first Pokemon game ever was Pokemon Blue on the Gameboy Color. However, my favorite Pokemon game is Silver the original. Not the Soul Silver b.s.

The story of Lugia is a beautiful one. About a creature so powerful it sealed itself away. Its a story about a creature that took responsibility for the powers it had. I felt a deep connection with Lugia and it saddens me Lugia hasn't shown up in any other game, I don't think. Which is weird considering Lugia is one of the few that can actually breed. I remember seeing a baby Lugia somewhere. *shrugs*

I have also buitl myself a psychic only trainer. So my character, the Psychic Trainer I created, understood what it was like to have power that was beyond the realms of possibility and what responsibility it brought to the world around.

My second favorite is Typholsion. I just love this Pokemon. Its design. I felt a deep connection with this Pokemon. As I said, I may have started playing Blue. But my favorite Pokemon, the one that made me actually feel something for Pokemon was Silver.

Houndoom! :)

I just love its design. Besides, my favorite types are fire and dark. And Houndoom has both ;)

Meowstic.

I know it's a new pokemon. However, Psychic-types are my favorite. I love how they designed the details on Meowstic like scarfs, hat, second sight (the ears) and the colors. I also love how they make both gender completely different; one's supporter while the other's sweeper. Plus, its previous stage is the creepy, and yet cute Espurr!

How can you not like it?!

Edit; They (Espurr and Meowstic) also have cool names! (ESP+Purr) and (Meow+Mystic)--Love it to death.

infernape.

I love the design , it may not be the best fire starter , but come on it's a monkey that has fire coming out of its head !!! also it can learn a good variation of moves :)

But if i was going to go for a legendary it will has to be Lugia because....you know....Pokemon 2000.

I usually don't like playing favorites, but if I really had to say some truth, I probably have an intense fixation towards Glaceon.

Why? Well.... we might be stretching PG-13 boundaries if I said it.

Back