What's your premier rating

21 Eleki Romans senior Oregon, United States 1743.61

ya. i had like 1770ish
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM :(. the whole switching thing really messed me up. and its still not updated n stuff.

I believe mine is 1693 in CA Masters. This is my best season ever and I've won 2 City Championships!

blargh. Wisconsin masters is a biscuit. >_> I'm at something like 1594. 2-3 at a BR's, then 2-2 at a Cities ['cuz or a bye], then 2-3 at another cities. -___________-

My premier rating is completely wrong. I gained 30 or so points from Pre-releases that have yet to be removed. This puts me at a 1664 after subtracting those points.

I'm 1706.92

We hardly have any players here in my division (Seniors) and Juniors but there's a lot of Masters and a lot competition in there too.

This may be off a bit, but probably not by much. I'm not having a very good season, but I never really planned on going anywhere with my rating anyways.

The thing about ratings is that unless you're rich or you live in Hawaii, you're not going to Worlds even if you get the ratings invite. California and Florida you can drive there if you have to, but unfortunately you can't drive to Hawaii. I think it would be cool if they moved it out of Hawaii. Now that soccer started, I'm not going to go a 2nd States, and I might not go to any at all, just try to win Regionals and then T4 Nationals. T_T

Back