Where can I find a safe place to watch Pokemon besides youtube?

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The only place I knew of was ToonamiJetstream and it just vanished 2 days ago so now I don't know a safe place to watch the show online to watch the past episodes. I was watching season 5 of the series when they went down on Monday. I just found out yesterday when I went to go save my episode of the week. Please post safe links so I can check them out. I already tried viz.com but they don't have it at all. Thanks.:)

xxashxx said:
The only place I knew of was ToonamiJetstream and it just vanished 2 days ago so now I don't know a safe place to watch the show online to watch the past episodes. I was watching season 5 of the series when they went down on Monday. I just found out yesterday when I went to go save my episode of the week. Please post safe links so I can check them out. I already tried viz.com but they don't have it at all. Thanks.:)

http://www.anilinkz.com/pokemon/

I think they have all episodes and movie.

Oh ok. Thanks.:) EDIT. Is that a safe place that does not have that many bugs with it?:)

I'll leave this open, just in case anybody has any more links to add.

dmaster out.

meowth14 said:
Well, Cartoon Network just added the first 99 episodes to their website. xD

When did they do that? Thanks.:)

I'm not sure when they added them. It must have been during the past week. I just went there to watch the new episode that I missed, and then I was like... "Holy crap! Look at all the episodes!" xD
But, they just have Kanto, and most of the Orange Island episodes. If you want anything past that, you'll have to check a different website.

Animecrazy.net is a good website to watch Pokemon, only real bother is the load time on MegaVideo but it's worth it IMO. You'll have to look up the series in Alphabetical order when you're on the site and sometimes there's episodes that'll skip around. It's also got the movies included as well.

Just keep going until you get the right one, also there's probably a few episode's you'll only be able to watch on YouTube instead of MegaVideo from Animecrazy.net like in one of the Pokemon Battle Frontier episodes.

One of the things I didn't like about re-watching Pokemon via MegaVideo is that If the episode ends all the sudden without finishing you basically have to refresh the page and start over by trying to pick up where you left off on the actual episode. It's not that hard really and it's also less nerve racking.

The best place to watch is this http://www.anime4f.com/2007/09/pokemon-episodes.html

11 seasons of pokemon,pokemon chronicles and 10 movies.The best website for pokemon videos.

dmaster said:
I'll leave this open, just in case anybody has any more links to add.

dmaster out.

This still stands even though it was revived again.

dmaster out.

Well, the OFFICIAL POKEMON SITE! has the first like 6 episodes(last time I checked) and are consistently updating it, adding and more episodes. So you could check there.

animefreak.tv is another good place. They have the first 11 seasons, not sure about the movies.

You can visit Cartoonnetwork.com
They have some of the episodes posted on Video.

animecrazy.net is one where you can watch any episode of pokemon there and you can watch the films there aswell ^_~

The link below is were you can watch all the Pokemon anime episodes from the first season to the latest episode, and all the Pokemon Movies ever made:

http://pokemonepisode.org/

Back