Where can I get past episodes of pokemon?

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Where is the best place to get past episodes? I was watching today's episode and every time I watch it it brings back more and more memories of the past. Would youtube have past episodes?:)

Youtube used to have loads of pokemon episodes but just recently they keep taking them off. Probably due to some law. They don't like people getting them for free.

beautiful-swablu said:
Youtube used to have loads of pokemon episodes but just recently they keep taking them off. Probably due to some law. They don't like people getting them for free.

PUSA complains, all the time... =P

Anyway, legally, you can watch older episodes on Boomerang if you get it, Toonami Jetstream, and there's also nothing wrong with YouTube as they can't do anything to you. Also the Kanto box set 1 came out not to long ago, I've found it at places like Best Buy and Borders. You can also order it online just about anywhere, (i.e. Amazon, Pokemon Center.com, eBay, etc) although I recomend www.deepdiscountdvd.com they've got, by far, the best prices on DVDs, not just Pokemon but lots of other stuff as well. ;)

Also on a box set side note: Depending on your definition of past episodes there are plenty of other English language sets availible. Both Master Quest sets are still being made, and there are also Advanced sets out now (like I said what do you consider past episodes...) Also, for the most part the 10th anniversary disc contain tons of old episodes. Although I'd hold off on them at least until the box set of all 10 hits stores.

Oh, and if you've got a region free DVD player you should look into the Austrailian box sets for Seasons 1 and 2. Considering there is no Orange Island set in the US yet, and the Austrailian set for Season 1 has double the episodes (US version only has the first 25) plus extra Chronicles discs. They're both a good deal. You can find them on eBay for the most part.

Blastoise king said:
well not Boomerang they dont show them there
anymore

I thought I heard something about that, so they did take it off the schedule... =/

But still, if old episodes are to air anywhere on TV in America, it'll be Boomerang, as Cartoon Network is currently only allowed to air seasons 6 - 9 (and soon, 10).

Oh oh yeah!You could try buying from EBAY!!!
But it has a percentage of lieng there...I have a friend who buyed from there they got cheated :(

boracay_jason said:
Oh oh yeah!You could try buying from EBAY!!!
But it has a percentage of lieng there...I have a friend who buyed from there they got cheated :(

That's why you always check feedback and report the seller when you get cheated...

I get parts of season 7 on demand but only for about 2 weeks at a time before another episode comes in.:)

Back