Where can I introduce myself?

-Drift-

The Water Pokemon Queen
Most people should know me. <.<

But I just wanted to make a formal "Hey all!"

Where is the best place to do this? I'm totally new here... ^^;​

Because of the popularity of this forum, a forum for new members would be flooded and nobody would be able to find their posts. Otherwise, just either:

1. Post something in your signature for a while or-
2. Just post around the forums and people'll get to know you.

~Magma king~ said:
Because of the popularity of this forum, a forum for new members would be flooded and nobody would be able to find their posts. Otherwise, just either:

1. Post something in your signature for a while or-
2. Just post around the forums and people'll get to know you.

Ah, alright, that makes sense. ^^ Just thought there might be a place and I was missing it. Thanks!​

Actually, you could create a thread in Miscellaneous Stuff describing yourself, but not just a thread that says "hi" and that's it. We've been contemplating the creation of an introductory forum for a long time, but so far, no progress has been made. Maybe we should bring up that subject again... But as Magma king said, you can just post around and soon enough, people will know you automatically.

Señor Noobnerd said:
We've been contemplating the creation of an introductory forum for a long time, but so far, no progress has been made.

I don't like the idea of an introductory forum. People would use it for post count and nothing else.

Cryptozoologist said:
Señor Noobnerd said:
We've been contemplating the creation of an introductory forum for a long time, but so far, no progress has been made.

I don't like the idea of an introductory forum. People would use it for post count and nothing else.
The forums have an option where posts in certain forums don't count at all. That's the case with the Game Corner. Postcount wouldn't be the biggest problem. The only negative thing that could come about from this is that n00bs will learn from other n00bs. Thus, we would need to handle that forum delicately.

Back