Where do you like to eat

The ultimate soul silver fan said:
I liek pizza hut cause it has very good pizza (it is expensive though)

Maybe the one where you live it really good but the one where we live we like to call
Greasy Hut
I mean you can't even eat the pizza without your hands being covered in grease
I like Domanos better

T

Tristan said:
Maybe the one where you live it really good but the one where we live we like to call
Greasy Hut
I like Domanos better

T
Pizza Hut really is a regional thing. Some places it is great, others it's....not great. Certain Pizza Huts I have been to were more like nice restaurants.

There are many great places near me. However, there are 2 that stand out. One is called Katsu-ya, it is this expemsice asian restaurant that has the best sushi ever. There is another sushi place near me called Izaka-ya, it has the same food from Katsuya, becasue they are owned by the same people. Katsu-ya looks cooler, but Izaka-ya is a bit cheaper. I also like In N' Out, that place is amazing.

Tristan said:
I believe that's what forks and knives were invented for.
Yes, everyone. People eat pizza with a fork and a knife.

Anyway, here's my list.
  • Ninja New York (I've only been to it once, and that was a couple weeks ago. But, by far, it was the best restaurant in the world. Ever.)
  • Buffalo Wings and Rings (Don't know if it's local or if it's a chain, but w/e)
  • Taco Loco (Once again, another local)
  • El Charro
  • Taco Bell (Hm, I am beginning to sense a pattern.)
  • Steak & Shake
  • Shield's Pizza
  • Sherwood's Brewery (Don't worry/flame, it's kid-friendly)
  • New York Deli
  • Five Guy's
Pretty much it. There are probably a lot more that don't come to mind, though.

I usually prefer to stay home and eat, but on the occasion dinner is something I do not like I'll order Dominos/Papa Johns/McDonalds/Burger King.

If I am going out to eat then I go to Applebees/Red Lobster/Outback/Olive Garden.

Because my house is a mess, and I really am unable to cook things until I move out, I go out to eat a lot. My boyfriend and I usually stick with some moderately priced stuff, but splurge once in a while.

Wasabi-This is one of our expensive places. Some of the best sushi around. We usually eat here for special occasions.
Quaker Steak and Lube-Some of the best wings in the area.
Danny Boys-A little Italian joint that recently opened. These guys have the best breadsticks around. Olive Garden can eat your heart out!
Five Guys-When I'm in the mood for a grease fest, and some of the best fries ever, this is the place. Sad thing is the nearest one to my house is a half hour away.
Taco Bell-Need I say more?
Macaroni Grill-This is a usual spot for our Italian cravings.
Red Robin-More tasty burgers!
Don Pancho's- There used to be two of them in the area, but one went out of business and now houses Danny Boys. Tasty Tex Mex with some of the best Queso ever!

LIKE:

Olive Garden - Italian food duh
Perkins - Good chicken :)
IHop - pancakes
Longhorns - steakk of course :D
Marco Anthony's - Uh-mazing pizza

DISLIKE:

Macaronni Grill. We went to the opening of one by my house. Took around 2 hours to be seated, another hour or two for our food, and the food comes COLD. That pleased me.

I try not to eat fast food becuase most of it is fattening :(

I like the following.
Olive Garden - Italian Rocks
Pizza Hut - Best Pizza
Any Chinese or Japanese Restaurant - sushi and good food
The Dream - Great Breakfeast
Applebees - Great appitizers and salad
Hoss's - Great Steak

My favourite restaurant would probably be Harvester (an English restaurant :)). They have great food at decent prices, and they have free food (well, free salad, bread rolls w/ butter, raisins, etc). I am officially obsessed with the raisins! :D I'd recommend this place to anyone living in or visiting the UK.

I am a huge Chipotle fan. I can't get enough of their burritos and guacamole. Also I enjoy eating at Red Robin, Buster's Grill and Wings (local wing place; very tasty), and a local restaurant called Mongolian BBQ. It's a little pricey, but for all you can eat stir fry, it's well worth it. Also Arrabiata's is a local Italian restaurant, and I am a HUGE fan of it.

Edit: I might also add, I'm a big fan of Abuelo's Mexican Restaurant, and if you ever visit Hilton Head, about everything they have there is very tasty and delicious.

I liek tu eet noms

nah, I like Taco Bell the best. I like tacos and cinnamon twists :D

EDIT: I just remembered about five guys. The "hot dogs" there are AMAZING! (And probably burgers too, althogh I've never tried one :p)

I'm trying to cook at home more often, but some of my favorite restaurants are:
  • Romano's Macaroni Grill: It's a tad expensive, but its Italian food is so much better than Olive Garden.
  • Soup Plantation: The best buffet restaurant you can go to.
  • In-N-Out:It's only in about three states, but it's one of the best burger places out there. Its cheap and the burgers are delicious.
  • La Palma Chicken Pie Shop: It's a neat little local restaurant that has the best chicken pies and chicken soup I've ever eaten.

Chipotle. Chipotle. Chipotle. Chipotle.

Chipotle is the best burrito joint that has ever existed. I thank my lucky stars every night that I live so close to one. (20 miles). The Chipotle burritos are best described as edible gold. No. Edible platinum. Which ever is worth more. Platinum, I'm pretty sure.

At the restaurant, you have a choice of what filling you want (ground beef, chicken, pork, steak, grilled peppers and onions, and rice) and are free to combine them. You can put these in a bowl or a taco, but you'd be crazy not to want to put them into a burrito. The next station has the toppings. Cheese, sour cream, four kinds of salsa, guacamole, and lettuce. It may seem simple, but the combinations are endless. Your server expertly fills and wraps them.

I cannot possibly describe the experience of eating them. The closest I can come is of course, edible platinum. I urge each and every one of you to find the closest Chipotle restaurant to where you live, and experience it for yourself.

^ He definitely works for Chipotle. Its just a bit of food, calm down lol xD.

On topic, my local chicken and chips shop has started to make humongous chicken burgers. I couldnt even finish it, and im fat :D

Back