Pokemon Where exacly would I find these pokemon on Pearl?

Tito

Aspiring Trainer
Ok, I have missing:
#146(UXIE, I need a master ball, It will only add if I catch it or it runs away which I don"t want to happen. It shows as empty but I wanted to see what would happen if I ran and it added then I turned off, so no changes where made.)

I need an exact spot not generalization. I need this to get the National Mode.

I want a master ball if someone has a Action Replay,(Sorry if thats not allowed).

Untitled-2.png

Will put in my sig later. Right now I need to do this.

There's no need to use a Masterball. Sure, it does have the same catch rate as Rayquaza, but it also has the same catch rate as Any of the three Regi's, it's not that hard, I've caught it using a dusk ball. You can also try using timer balls.

I have tried like 4 times and each time lasted 50 min. . . . . I have so much money and I bought 20 Ultra's/99 Greats/10 timers/10 Quick's/9 Luxury's/10 Dusks/9 Nest's/99 Poke's/ and one premier ball that I had for some reason.

Whats the catch rate? I found all the other Pokemon? Just need UXIE to finish them all.
All those didn't work and I had it at 1HP. . . . . It almost got caught like 3 times, it went 1, 2, 3 then opened. . . . .

Wow, gonna take me more then. . . .Well, Ill just ree it and run. Then get my friends to trade me one. It should work.
The deed is done. . . . :(. Well, time to beg.

I say you should get more dusks than ultras. They have x4 catch rate, while ultra only has x2.

NO! The only way to get it is either to trade, or start a new game, which is a very unnecessary thing to do.

I usually bring roughly 30 Ultra Balls, 20 Timer Balls, and then a few Pokeballs that is most effective other than those two and Master Ball. I always bring a Quick Claw-ed Sleep Inducer, a Sweeper with False Swipe, and a few Pokemon that has Protect, resists the attacks from that Pokemon or Shedninja. =p Try these. Remember that False Swipe doesn't OHKO the Pokemon, but brings it down to exactly 1HP. 1HP and the Sleep Status increases the catch rate. =]

Tito said:
Ok, I have missing:
#47(Mothim) evolve a male burmy
#65(Drifloon) go to valley windworks on Friday (reset DS clock if you don't want to wait)
#102(Chatot) On the non=water route closest to sunnyshore
#115(Riolu) recieve egg on Iorn Island
#134(Finneon) Fish on route 205 w/ good rod
#135(Lumineon) evolve Fineon.
#146(UXIE, I need a master ball, It will only add if I catch it or it runs away which I don"t want to happen. It shows as empty but I wanted to see what would happen if I ran and it added then I turned off, so no changes where made.)

I need an exact spot not generalization. I need this to get the National Mode.

I want a master ball if someone has a Action Replay,(Sorry if thats not allowed).

Untitled-2.png

Will put in my sig later. Right now I need to do this.

To tell you the truth, Drifloon is the last pokemon that I needed to complete my Sinnoh dex!:p

Yep, that was the one I had to change my date for :p. I need someone to trade me a snorlax and a Kecleon?

Back