Where to Buy Unleashed

N

Newmasaurz

Hi there, im looking to buy some booster boxes of unleashed when they come out, can someone please tell me the cheapest and best place to buy booster boxes from, thanks.

Tweed said:
collectandsave.com

$25 off $100 purchase and free shipping.

How do you get the $25 off $100? I've bought various things from them before but only knew of the FREESHIP code...

yea. i bought mine from collectandsave.com

yahoo shopping sites only allow one coupon code.
so you need to get $100 in your shopping cart. apply the freeship code. then when checking out, apply the 25off in the additional comments area.
they will refund you the money when the order goes through

ogeray said:
yea. i bought mine from collectandsave.com

yahoo shopping sites only allow one coupon code.
so you need to get $100 in your shopping cart. apply the freeship code. then when checking out, apply the 25off in the additional comments area.
they will refund you the money when the order goes through

Theoretically then...could someone buy 2 boxes of Unleashed at a time with that method and do so as many times as they want?

tcgbreaker said:
Theoretically then...could someone buy 2 boxes of Unleashed at a time with that method and do so as many times as they want?

actually,i think its cheaper to add 10 seperate booster packs to the box, or if you want, add the 2 theme deck set.

at least thats what i did.
captain collect is good. they match all lowest ebay prices. but thats ebay only, not the cheapest price overall if your looking online.

i think we already established that collect and save is the cheapest with a booster box + 5 packs for just $76 shipped

ogeray said:
i think we already established that collect and save is the cheapest with a booster box + 5 packs for just $76 shipped

So what exactly is the process then? Put $100+ in the cart, enter "freeship" for the coupon, then "25off" in the comments box? I just want to know so I don't end up spending more than I want to. Thanks.

Cool I was going to use thegatheringground.com but it looks like collect and save may be cheaper!

Just one question tho: Do they restock regularly? I see PT is out right now and want to buy a box of them... Thanks for any response in advance!

viewtifulme said:
So what exactly is the process then? Put $100+ in the cart, enter "freeship" for the coupon, then "25off" in the comments box? I just want to know so I don't end up spending more than I want to. Thanks.

Sounds like that's the way to do it. Or, you can enter 25off for coupon and freeship in comments. Either way :)

I'm just curious as to rather or not they would cancel orders if someone made like 10+ purchases of just over $100 each using both codes :p

yea, i was thinking the same. $75 for a booster box is pretty cheap, close to wholesale prices?
i know my local shop asked me for the website also. maybe the prices are better than what the local shops get?

i think the 25off is only on ur first order over 100.

the boxes are probably close to wholesale but wholesale is probably a little cheaper... you gotta remember that collectandsave, dacardworld, thegatheringground and so on are making money on them... to get wholesale like those websites are getting you have to order massive amounts at a time and most hometown collector's shops either can't afford or don't have the room to stock pallets of cards... but if the local shop is going through nintendo officially i'd say nintendo is sticking it to them for not buying tons of boxes at a time... consumerism.... isnt america great?

Back