Where to order japanese stuff?

Ampha-pwn77

|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|
Hello!

Does anybody have an idea where I could order Japanese Singles, Packs, and Booster boxes? I did a search in the beach forums and I looked up stuff on Google, but I couldn't find anything.:(
Thank you!

One word:

eBay

Choose a seller that sells the Japanese product you like with a good reputation. If you still aren't sure, post the item number here, and we'll check them out.

cynthia said:
bangsar shopping complex, Malaysia.
I take it that there all fakes?

(I seen a thing on TV about shopping centres in Hong Kong - Malaysia)

BrianJapan on Ebay is a well known and well liked seller.
I have heard many great things about him.

PaperMoonJapan and BrianJapan are both great on prices and have a lot of the stuff i need, Has anybody ordered from either of them before?

I found a really neat site that has Japanese promos that you would never think of existing. I'll just PM it to you because I'm not sure if it would be considered advertising. Although it's stock just consists of expensive Japanese promos, I think it also has some English promos and packs that are relatively cheap. But I think the shipping rate could be high, because I believe the shop is in Japan. :)

Ampha-pwn77 said:
PaperMoonJapan and BrianJapan are both great on prices and have a lot of the stuff I need, Has anybody ordered from either of them before?

I've ordered from PaperMoonJapan and they are very reliable. I bought 3 Boxes and they sent me 2 First Edition ones +a freebie

Ampha-pwn77 said:
PaperMoonJapan and BrianJapan are both great on prices and have a lot of the stuff I need, Has anybody ordered from either of them before?

(Randy-Arnold) said:
BrianJapan on Ebay is a well known and well liked seller.
I have heard many great things about him.

Me? Yes, I have a few, I am going to order a Box or Two of Galactic's Conquest so i should have a lot more. I am also going to make a trading thread after Christmas, so you can check that out when it's up.

(if you're still looking..)

I'd go with those two sellers on ebay, if you wanna stick with ordering cards online. However, there are a lot of little stores that sell TCG cards, and most of them should have Japanese packs of cards. There's a store around here called Vintage Stock, and it has a lot of the Japanese Pokemon cards.. although they don't have all of the newer packs, other stores could be different. I'd check around where you live.

Hmm... Yeah, I liked those two ebay sellers, and I found this place called Robin's nest around here and they sell singles, i might check that out sometime.

BrianJapan on Ebay is an excellent seller. Fast shipment and excellent prices. He is also very reliable and friendly. Can highly recommend him.

Back