Votes: 3 30.0%
  • hollister

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • abercrombie & fitch

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

bataddict2000

Aspiring Trainer
I think that aeropostale is the best cus its pretty cheap... plus good clothes! second is american eagle, then hollister, and then last abercrombie & fitch. A&F is wayy too expensive, for stuff that you can get at hollister or aeropostale

Abercrombie and Fitch. No former safari hunting supplies company can sell over-priced, ratty genes (sp?) better than them.

i dont like any often i really like a place call pack sun (im a skater) thats where i get all my cloths or CCS.com

Only shop in A&F if you have an oxygen supply near by. Also, too expensive, and half the clothes looks like it was from 60 years ago (all beat up).

I like streetwear and urban fashion so i go to
-some small shops that have exclusive stuff and dope kix(shoes).
-burlington coat factory to buy expensive stuff for a cheaper price such as red monkey jeans real price is 500 but a burlington is 100.
-dtlr for some tees and hoodies.

but i want to go to this store one day: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=77511145&MyToken=e394d997-7ca8-41dd-86c4-045b9bd567bf

I love Macy's! (formally Marshall Fields)
Debbie is a good store along with Rave.

But as for exclusive shops:
Hollywood Mirror and Ragstock
Oh and army surplus stores!
Medusa is good for make-up as well as clothes.

totally, I like all those stores that you people mentioned, cept a&f.... i have never been in pacsun, even though i want 2, and sometimes I shop at macys and kholes( sp?) also. but my fav. is aeropostale, as i already said lol k im done talking

yeah right showing off a $40 shirt..... lol

Try Giorgi/emporio armani.... thats how i do,try it , if you want to show off.... $95 t-shirts

Amt said:
Aeropostale.

NO!!! Once my sister brought some Pokemon cards to Aeropostale....and then some kid with pink eye picked them up and started touching them with her "pink eye" hands. After that my sister had to throw them out. And it was not a bad pack. Now whenever I go in that store it gives me the creeps.

Anyway...back on topic.

Models and Sports Authority are my favorite....Plus there usally pretty cheap.

increpar said:
yeah right showing off a $40 shirt.... lol

Try Giorgi/emporio armani.... thats how I do,try it , if you want to show off.... $95 t-shirts

almost bought a 200 dollared shirt.
(christian audigier, ed hardy)

yea i know, but you see, wait, aeropostale was selling pokemon cards? gosh. well i also like hollister, the clothes r only 50 - 60 - 70... the ones i like that is...

Back