WHICH DECK ANSWER OR I EAT YOUR DOG!

RE: Which Deck

I say either Rhycatty or Amphytric. Amphytric can lock down those T2 decks well. So yea, for me I would say:

#1: Amphytric
#2: Rhycatty
#3: Magnezone (if you add Heatran X in there, otherwise I guess it can be OK)
Last: Torterrible (it's a slow deck and because your area is donk crazy, do NOT pick this deck. It's waaaay too slow)

Honestly, I wouldn't feel safe going into sates with any of those decks. Magnezone looks like your best bet with your metagame, but honestly that and leafeon look like the only 2 that could take the entire thing.

I think, personally, that Mightyena is your best bet. It's just so fast, and the other decks look slow. Speed wins games, and your fastest deck is Mightyena, so...

If you know how to play it, leaftile isn`t bad. I think your best choises are mightyena and leaftile.

I really like rhycatty, it COULD be fast, if you play right, and hits high enough, i say:

#1: Rhycatty
#2: Leaftile
#3: IDKLOL

I would go with either Rhycatty or the Mightyena. Rhycatty is a absolute beast when you play it right and Mightyena is pretty good to.

Amt said:
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=47722

Why not just post this in there, instead of making a thread?

If all of you combined your efforts it may turn out better...

If your are playin Rhycatty, I would sugggest using Pory Z Lv.x (OMG) So u use decode then delcatty to do ohko to them.

Well, it looks like it's going to be either Mightyena or Rhycatty.
Which one is better against Kingdra? Because I'll be playing something like half my games against it.

I'd have to say, given those two choices, Mightyena. It can match Kingdra for speed. And Rhyperior has a 2x weakness to Kingdra.

RE: Which Deck Reply Fast!

Okay, I'm down to either Mightyena, Magnezone or Torterra. I need to know which to use by Saturday!
P.S. which is better in Mightyena? Pokeblower or Pokehealer?

Mightyena definately. Magnezone is too slow, and so is Torterra.

Use Poke Blower. Dialga G Lv.X is a major threat.

I'd have to say, out of all your options, I'd play Mightyena. That's if you want to win. However, if you don't care about winning or losing, play Wailord. It looks so fun to play!

Back