BW/BW2 Which Gen. 5 Pokemon Do You Want Or Think Will Be Made Into Plushies!

Shining Dragon

Aspiring Trainer
Now that Black and White are released in Japan, which gen. 5 Pokemon do you want as a plushie! Or which Pokemon do you think will be made into plushies? Because there is still alot of Gen. 5 Pokemon that haven't been made into plushies yet. Sucscribe, and have fun!

EDIT: Don't just discuss what gen. 5 Pokemon you want as a plush, discuss about what other Pokemon plushies you think will be made from gen. 5 Pokemon!

Futachimaru all the way :D
Oh, and I'm 100% positive Rankurus is going to be in there.
They are both cute, so I am certain they are going to be made into plushies :) <--My Opinion ;)

I definatly want more Reshiram plushies! Because I just started collecting plushies of my favorite Pokemon! Oh, and don't forget Kyurem! I definatly want that Pokemon as a plush!

Futachimaru is already a plush. All the starters and their evos are plushes.

I want the ninja weasel to be made into a plush. I forget its name, but it's one of my favorite Pokemon.
I want to see a plushified Victini since it'd probably be pretty cute.

Victini,Its to cute to be missed :3.Tsunbeaa,Because it rocks!Maloetta as well.

This is what's been released so far:
Credit to Gin's shop for the pics.
I want those Deer's.

bw_pokedolls01.jpg

bw_pokedolls02.jpg

bw_pokecenplush5.jpg

bw_pokecenplush3.jpg

bwtomymerch3.jpg

bw_pokecenplush4.jpg

bw_pokecenplush6.jpg

bw_christmasplush.jpg

bw_pokecenplush1.jpg

Zuruggu, Zuruzukin, Mogurew, Doryuuzu, the three musketeers, and many others would make excellent plushies. I definitely want the starters and their evolutions, when they're released in North America.

I think i've seen a Denchura plushie, from Sunyshore, it was on her signature on another forum I'm not sure if it was real or not. I would like one for Desumasu and the ice cub.

We need to be discussing, and explaining potential plushies, and reasons we feel they should be made into a plushie.

If I see more simple posts like "I want whoever to be made into a plushie" Or "Whoever would be cool", this will be locked.

They should make a plush of the golem one that would be pretty cool. And if that plushies could change color when wet!!

^Interesting idea,but I am sure no one would want their plushies to be soaked.<P

Back