Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Secret Wonders

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Great Encounters

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Majestic Dawn

Votes: 13 32.5%

• Total voters
MYSTERIOUS TREASURE is the most safe box to buy because sometimes the other boxes dont have LVX and you could get TSD in mysterious tresure

Mysterious Treasures or Secret Wonders. Honestly, I don't really care about the lv.xs. Most are already made into POP so the price might drop dramatically. Take the ones with the most archetypes and best trainers. Namely Secret Wonders. Sure Great Encounters has rare candy but no archetypes.

Thou Shall Sleep said:
Mysterious Treasures or Secret Wonders. Honestly, I don't really care about the lv.xs. Most are already made into POP so the price might drop dramatically. Take the ones with the most archetypes and best trainers. Namely Secret Wonders. Sure Great Encounters has rare candy but no archetypes.

Are you kidding? I've noticed that you are a little too pompous for your own good. You're G&G for life, no? Booooooooring!

GE is the best IMO, but SW is very close behind, and was my favorite. And as for archetypes? Houndoom? Cresselia? Darkrai? Dialga LV.X makes for an especially risky and fun deck type.

Not to mention Sceptile makes every Grass Pokémon infinitely more playable, Pachi revolutionizes bench support, and Togekiss spreads energy like wildfire. Oh yeah, and there's Rare Candy and Felicity's Drawing, and Tangrowth, and a few anti-G&G cards.

Mitchell said:
Thou Shall Sleep said:

Are you kidding? I've noticed that you are a little too pompous for your own good. You're G&G for life, no? Booooooooring! And this means...I hate gallantry, mind you. But I do like blissey.

GE is the best IMO, but SW is very close behind, and was my favorite. And as for archetypes? Houndoom? Cresselia? Darkrai? Dialga LV.X makes for an especially risky and fun deck type. Yes, they're fun but they all don't fare well at tourneys. Except houndoom though. It's good, probably the best next to krictetune, but it isn't an archetype. I'm meaning cards like empoleon, gallade etc.

Not to mention Sceptile makes every Grass Pokémon infinitely more playable, Pachi revolutionizes bench support, and Togekiss spreads energy like wildfire. Oh yeah, and there's Rare Candy and Felicity's Drawing, and Tangrowth, and a few anti-G&G cards. Sceptile and togekiss are tech and pachi's a starter. But I have to agree on you, GE has the best DP trainers. The only reason why I try my luck at it.

Mitchell said:
Pachi revolutionizes bench support, and Togekiss spreads energy like wildfire.
How can you revolutionize what's already been revolutionized?

Togekiss can barely pick up any energy so it doesn't really spread it.

Honestly, it's DP and SW it gives you cards you can build a deck around.

Po-Po-Pocchama said:
Mitchell said:
Pachi revolutionizes bench support, and Togekiss spreads energy like wildfire.
How can you revolutionize what's already been revolutionized?

Togekiss can barely pick up any energy so it doesn't really spread it.

Honestly, it's DP and SW it gives you cards you can build a deck around.

Pachi doesn't do anything new. He just perfects getting Basic Pokémon. A colourless energy to grab any 3 Basics and put them on your bench is pretty revolutionary to me. Pachi sets up wins. 3 is the perfect number.

I think you narrow-minded ignoramas are underrating GE.

And as for archetypes, Dialga LV.X introduces a new one.

Well, I think it's Majestic Dawn.
Simply for the Eveelutions. Which are gunna rock!
Oh, and aren't the Fossil Pokemon supposed to be in Majestic Dawn as well?

chazmander said:
Well, I think it's Majestic Dawn.
Simply for the Eveelutions. Which are gunna rock!
Oh, and aren't the Fossil Pokemon supposed to be in Majestic Dawn as well?

Only armaldo and cradily, I guess. But when aerodactyl comes, the whole format will change dramatically.

The very first D/P set has pretty good cards. I have seen some of the other set cards. They look pretty cool too. If you can get the first D/P set. By the end of this year it will be harder to get.:)

i think its better to get either MT or SW...in MT you migth get TSD...in SW absol is good...i think if possible...get the japanese one...because there are 3 lvl x in it...

MT, SW, MD. Those would be my picks.

All of MT's Lv. Xs are fablous, especially Magmortar. Plus, there's the chance you can pull TSD....but, even wothout TSD, you can still pull phenominal stuff.

SW has G&G in it, making it already a good set. The trainers maybe bad, but there are a few good ones like Roseanne's and TGM.

MD is just flat out good. It has the Eeveelutions, the long awaited Garchomp Lv. X, Phione and it might even have the Fossils. Those cards alone would make this set extremly good.

What is TSD? Is it a trainer or supporter card? (The name of the card too).:)

Secret Wonders is the best, cause you can get a G&G deck ;)

IMO:

1. Secret Wonders
2. Majestic Dawn
3. Great Encounters
4. Mysterious Treassures
5. Diamond and Pearl

Thou Shall Sleep said:

Houndoom, togekiss, darkrai lvX, pachirisu, lunasol, Claydol, and thats off the top of my head.

GE or SW. SW doesn't always have lvXs in, but still some great cards. GE is new, and also loads of great cards. DP is the cheapest, and Mt is not far mroe expensive, but if you odn't mind the money, I would go with GE. If you do, go with MT or SW.

Back