Pokemon which is your favourite winged mirage (articuno, zapdos and moltres)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Pokémon supporter

OK at least its better than bubel sprite
well... that's the question ... personally I frefer moltres (woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow)

Zapdos. the only fire pokemon i dont like is Moltres. It looks odd. Like a wierd bird thing! But Zapdos is really strong and powerful. Alos, I managed to nearly catch it in one of the games .

I like articuno the most. Zapdos is way too overused and Moltres is just some eagle that flew too close to the sun.

I like the contrast between the black and yellow of zapdos' wings, bit because I grew tired of seeing it all the time on NB, I'd have to go with articuno :p

I like Articuno, i think it just looks the coolist and i have alwaysed like ice pokemon.

Ice type rules.

I see Zapdos on Netbattle very often too. But not Moltres.

Moltres.

3 ultra balls
less than 2 minutes of battle
easiest to reach there (you dont have all those magnemites and voltorbs popping at ya, or some random seel arriving)

I like moltres because he can beat out bruno's steelix's at level 54 and they are at levels 65 and 66.:)

Zapdos all the way. Electric types are my favorite type of Pokémon, next to Water, Ice, and Flying. It has great speed and a great special attack stat. It also looks like a force to be reckoned with (you really don't want to get it upset). I was a disappointed that it got the worst enhancements in Pokémon XD out of the three legendary birds (Baton Pass, Extrasensory, and Metal Sound).

I like Moltres next, and it has a better movepool now than it used to have. This thing is a monster:

Moltres w/ Salac Berry

Morning Sun
Sunny Day
Extrasensory
Fire Blast / Flamethrower

It gets multiple benefits from Sunny Day; Morning Sun allows it to recover 3/4 of its hp when there is strong sunlight. Moltres has the most powerful Special Attack for any Fire type, and it gets boosted a lot by Sunny Day. Extrasensory is great for it, as it helps it cover more types and takes advantage of its Special Attack.

Moltres still has a terrible weakness to Rock, though. Switch out if you think your opponent has a Rock-type attack, because it will not survive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back